What happened to the midnight buffets?

terryjo

The last two cruises I went one (RCL and NCL) each had a midnight chololate buffet as well as the grand buffet with all the elabaoratly carved ice and fruit/vegetable/bread sculptures. I don't see anything in the Princess Patter copies I have obtained advertising or announcing any midnight buffet galas. Do they not do them? :confused:

If not, that will be very dissapointing as I really enjoyed the displays and the anticipation building up to midnight to go see them.

Anyone cruise Princess lately and can tell me if the midnight galas will be there or not?

Thanks.

Been on Princess and its not true cannot eat any time of day on Princess.....they advertise can get a prime rib 24/7 when I went tried a couple of times no Prime Rib, just a little area in the buffet area consisting of just a handful of not that good iteam to eat, poor!!!! Carnival still has the buffets, surely they cut back also less items but alot more than other lines offering none or just one or two during a seven night cruise. I lost weight on Princess lol

Archived