I am at my post, anyone else

billsrobb

Wasn't it grand? Will we all be back this afternoon?

I didn't see the post, as I was watcing the camera and getting ready for church... But I'm glad there are other 'gatekeepers" out there, this early!! I'd hate to think that I was 'stange' doing this all by myself!!!

Yes, I just watched myself. can you believe we do this this early on Sunday AM instead of sleeping in?

Yep... the Voyager hove into view at 5:34...

I've been watching this cam virtually every Sunday that it's been available since 2005... Now, THAT'S sad! or good... can't determine which... ;)

Mach, the Voyager did WHAT into view?:confused: :D Dove into view? Drove into view? Cove into view?

Hove... hove is the past and past participle of heave.

From 'Webster On Line':

Main Entry: 1heave audio.gif Pronunciation: \ˈhēv\ Function: verb Inflected Form(s): heaved or hove audio.gif \ˈhōv\; heav·ing Etymology: Middle English heven, from Old English hebban; akin to Old High German hevan to lift, Latin capere to take Date: before 12th century transitive verb1obsolete : elevate

2: lift raise <heaved the trunk onto the table>

3: throw cast <heaving rocks>

4 a: to cause to swell or rise b: to displace (as a rock stratum) especially by a fault

5: to utter with obvious effort or with a deep breath <heave a sigh of relief>

6: haul draw

intransitive verb

1: labor struggle

2: retch

3 a: to rise and fall rhythmically b: pant

4 a: pull push <heaving on a rope> b: to move a ship in a specified direction or manner cpast usually hove : to move in an indicated way <the ship hove into view>

5: to rise or become thrown or raised up

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/heave

See???

:D

Now that we have been taught the meaning of Hove by Host Mach, may everyone have a great day!!! LOL Mach, just a joke. You know we love you!!!

How silly of me to think that Mach made a TYPO!:eek: Shame on me!! :o Taught the MEANING of? I didn't even know it was a WORD!!:eek: See, it really ISN'T a waste of time to be hanging around this site!!:D

Archived