I am at my post, anyone else

billsrobb

How about the Goofy Galveston webcam Gawkers???:D

Triple G?? Or maybe just Galveston Gawkers?? I'm horrible at thinking of names!!

The "Sunday Galveston Guys"??[/quot

Goofy galveston gawkers it is!!!!

Im going to get the group set up and will email everyone with the info....later!

Ruskatab, do you like Goofy Galveston Gawkers or Wacky Webcam Watchers? We will let YOU decide!! :cool: Later everyone!! It's been fun...except for watching the Cowboys! :eek: ;)

True true and Congrats on making 3000

I too am off to cook dinner for the BUTT who hates the cowboys,,, Hey that gives me an idea LOL Just kidding

It looks like the pilot boat is back there with Voyager, I want to see of the horns are on it! Hubby is at work missing the Cowboy game but gets off at half time, he has the first half recording..He wouldnt be too happy with the score!

cowboys game? what cowboys game??!!

i need to pay more attention to the harbor cam on sunday. dont have conquest until 9/08 and hoping for a miracle that my life uncomplicates so i can do voyager this spring. now i broke my right shoulder which wouldnt be too fun on a cruise even if my dad's situation fixed itself.

next sunday i will try and remember to be here with bells on

How about the Goofy Galveston webcam Gawkers???:D

Triple G?? Or maybe just Galveston Gawkers?? I'm horrible at thinking of names!!

The "Sunday Galveston Guys"??[/quot

Goofy galveston gawkers it is!!!!

Im going to get the group set up and will email everyone with the info....later!

im up near dallas, my email is in my profile

now i broke my right shoulder which wouldnt be too fun on a cruise even if my dad's situation fixed itself.

next sunday i will try and remember to be here with bells on

Yikes!! Are you ok? How did you do that?? :eek: I'm SO sorry that happened to you, and I hope you are feeling better soon!

I took my 16yo daughter on her first cruise this past July on Conquest, and we had such a great time! We did eat at the supper club one night since it was my birthday, and it was SO good! Shadowdiver, make sure that he makes it over to the teen club to check out what is going on there. My dd Jordan only went there the last night, and she wished she had gone sooner! She said she didn't want to go and be around a bunch of silly, giggling girls, lol!! Have you picked your excursions yet? We did Dunns River Falls in Jamaica, along with a dolphin encounter. We had a BLAST doing the falls! When you get through doing it, you KNOW you have really accomplished something!:cool: We went to Margaritaville in Grand Cayman and that was fun too! Jordan and I did spend a lot of time together while on the ship, but i made sure that we had time apart too, as we did get on each other's nerves occasionally!:D

Hi Sherintexas sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Sounds like the teen club will be a cool place for him to hang out. I have Wentworth tours picking us up in Jamaica and we will be going to Dunns River falls and to a real Jamaican restaurant for jerk food. In Grand Cayman Iam taking him on the stingray city snorkel I have don't this myself in the past and it was a must for me to take him. In Cozumel we are going on the Atlantis sub and then to Chankanaab park for some snorkeling. I think he will like what i have planed

Hi Sherintexas sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Sounds like the teen club will be a cool place for him to hang out. I have Wentworth tours picking us up in Jamaica and we will be going to Dunns River falls and to a real Jamaican restaurant for jerk food. In Grand Cayman Iam taking him on the stingray city snorkel I have don't this myself in the past and it was a must for me to take him. In Cozumel we are going on the Atlantis sub and then to Chankanaab park for some snorkeling. I think he will like what i have planed

sorry for the typo (i have done the stingray city tour not don't the tour)

Sounds like you have some GREAT stuff planned, and I think he will have a good time!! You both will!!:)

I have Wentworth tours picking us up in Jamaica and we will be going to Dunns River falls and to a real Jamaican restaurant for jerk food. In Grand Cayman Iam taking him on the stingray city snorkel I have don't this myself in the past and it was a must for me to take him. In Cozumel we are going on the Atlantis sub and then to Chankanaab park for some snorkeling. I think he will like what i have planed

i love jerk chicken. just reading your post makes me wanna pack my bags NOW. sounds like a great tour

Archived