Windowless Wonders Unite!

DarthGrady

We have always booked an inside cabin. The last cruise we went on we booked an inside guarantee. We were upgrade 7 categories. Loved it!!!

That's a great upgrade! Do you always book a guarantee? And if so...have you ever been assigned a cabin you really didn't like?

We like the inside rooms..first cruise had a balcony and listened to the people next door on the balcony every nite, then closing their porch door when they came in. Since then ( 2 cruises and one upcoming) have always had an inside and LOVE it. It's quiet and dark, price is right...I can't eat more because I have a balcony!!. We like the 8th floor so that it's convenient to go back to get items forgotten or to change quickly for lunch or whatever. I don't want a balcony and the fact that it costs more is really incidental. Never hear anything inside, but slept poorly when we had the balcony!

That's a great upgrade! Do you always book a guarantee? And if so...have you ever been assigned a cabin you really didn't like?

That was the 1st time we booked a guarantee cabin. We have sailed on the same line 4 other times. Th group we were eith had a total of 5 cabins, the rest of them selected their own cabin and we ended up being on a higher deck(at closer to the active on board) We are cruising in October and believe me I will be booking a guarantee cabin then and probably from here on out.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived