Help! Where to next?

BcIcemen

Just looking for anyones opinions. Should my next cruise be: Hawaii, Alaska or Europe(Italy). Any help in deciding would be helpful.

Hmmm JMHO.. if it were Me wanting to go somewhere next.. I would not pick Hawaii.. I would prefer a land vacation there.. Alaska is high on my list for the sightseeing .. then Europe.. as it is very port intensive.. have to be in the mood for a go go go vacation to book that;)

With the exchange rate as horrid as it is, I have indefinitely postponed any idea of a European cruise. :(

Now trying to decide between Southern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, or whatever they call the Miracle cruise that goes to Panama, Costa Rica and Belize. Southwestern, maybe? :p

With the exchange rate as horrid as it is, I have indefinitely postponed any idea of a European cruise. :(

Now trying to decide between Southern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, or whatever they call the Miracle cruise that goes to Panama, Costa Rica and Belize. Southwestern, maybe? :p

Good Point!;)

Hi!

I haven't cruised any of those places but I have been to Hawaii and Italy, both land vacations. I wouldn't cruise Hawaii, simply b/c you really can't see anything on the islands without a car, so you would have to rent one each day in port. :cool: Hawaii is a beautiful place that I highly recomend as a vacation, just not as a cruise.

Italy is also amazing, if you want a sampling of the cites cruising would be amazing, however please understand that you won't be able to come even close to seeing everything. If you are going out of Rome I would suggest some extra time there before or after. It is an amazing city with so much to see and do. (If you do choose Italy feel free to hit me up with questions, we spent almost 3 weeks there in March and I can give you lots of good tips)

So my vote is for Alaska. I can't wait to cruise there!! I have heard that the family cruises there are espcially good so I'm waiting on that one until I have some kids to bring along.

Happy Cruising! Let us know what you decided. :D

DH and I have cruised and done land vacations in both Alaska and Hawaii. Both are amazing and I would suggest doing both if it is possible! In Alaska there are great shore excursions and in Hawaii there are great excurisions as well but we also bough the "Revealed" books about Hawaii, rented a car on different islands and had amazing self directed excursions. Tough choice if you ask me! Good Luck!

Archived