Carnival Drink Coupons anyone have any left over willing to sell?

Babyblue

Dont know if this question can be posted here or not. If not I am sure the moderators will pull it (sorry if it is a violation).

I saw some listed on E-bay but now they are gone.

I was wondering if anyone had any left over and are willing to sell them?

Unless someone will sell them for about 1/2 price, I wouldn't bother.

I only bought 8 and found myself on our last day with 4 unused coupons. I just either kept leaving them in the cabin, or I was buying a drink that cost $4.50 and didn't want to "waste" it on a cheap drink.

We managed to use them that last night, though! I had to finish about 3/4 of a bottle of wine at dinner first! ;)

Unless someone will sell them for about 1/2 price, I wouldn't bother.

I only bought 8 and found myself on our last day with 4 unused coupons. I just either kept leaving them in the cabin, or I was buying a drink that cost $4.50 and didn't want to "waste" it on a cheap drink.

We managed to use them that last night, though! I had to finish about 3/4 of a bottle of wine at dinner first! ;)

Thanks for the info. I never have purchased them before. I dont drink all that much so wasnt sure if they would be worth it.

Thanks!!

Karen

Hey Karen, how are you???? Nice to see you on here, how's everything going? You'll be cruising the same week we are. Gene, Susan, Dirk, Robin, and I are going on the Spirit to Acapulco on the 17th!

Have a great cruise and a Happy New Year! :D

Hey Karen, how are you???? Nice to see you on here, how's everything going? You'll be cruising the same week we are. Gene, Susan, Dirk, Robin, and I are going on the Spirit to Acapulco on the 17th!

Have a great cruise and a Happy New Year! :D

Hey Linda nice to see you again.

So you all will be on the west coast?

How about telling the Captain to meet in Cozumel :eek: :D

Hope all is well, tell everyone hello for me when you see them.

Madona is going with her "latest" boyfriend and my youngest sister(who I cruised with the very first time in 1999 and her husband is going too(his 1st cruise).

I am excited as usual.

Hope you have a great New Year!!!

Hugs

Karen

You could aways buy them for full price on Carnival's website. If you have any left over you can use them on your next cruise (there will be a next) or buy drinks for your new friends.

I did just that. I orderd some as well as some chocolate covered strawberries for my sis and her husband,and yes there will be a next one.I am truly addicted to cruising.

Thanks for all the replys.

I will be trying them this trip.

Karen

I did just that. I orderd some as well as some chocolate covered strawberries for my sis and her husband,and yes there will be a next one.I am truly addicted to cruising.

Thanks for all the replys.

I will be trying them this trip.

Karen

We just bought and used the coupons on our Legend cruise, the intent was to use any left over on the next cruise but were told while on the ship that they were only good for that sailing so of course we used them all up, nice not to have that bill on the S&S card.

We just bought and used the coupons on our Legend cruise, the intent was to use any left over on the next cruise but were told while on the ship that they were only good for that sailing so of course we used them all up, nice not to have that bill on the S&S card.
I do think you can use them on other cruises. They dont have a date on the drink coupon themselves do they?

If I see that I am not using them up fast enough I guess I will have to give them to someone who drinks more than me:eek:

Thanks for the info

On one cruise my wonderful employees bought me so many drink coupons that I had some leftover. I didn't realize it otherwise I would have shared them with my fellow cruisers. I found them when we got home. I used them on my next cruise with no problem.

Archived