Reposting - When/How to get the best cruise fare

SuzCruise

I am reposting my question because the thread was closed a few hours after I opened it without much chance for reply. I can't imagine why this question would be inappropriate (considering the debates of smoking, drinking, religion and sexuality I have seen on these boards) so I am reposting it in hopes of getting answers to my questions.

DH and I are considering the April 7th EC cruise on the Mariner. We haven't booked yet and are trying to determine how to get the best fare. So my question for you experts is 1) Is there a certain time that Regent drops it's prices (ie - 2 months out) and 2) is it normal TA protocol to honor lower prices for those that have already booked and paid earlier.

Thanks for the help!!!

Many CC members use and love their particular TA for a very wide variety of reasons. Some want "bottom line" figure, some want full "human" service, some want perks etc. Your "deal" might not be anothers. Its a personal thing. As its not allowed to recommend or solicit a recommendation for a TA on these boards, I would encourage you to do some research on your own, taking into consideration whats important to you.

Host Dan

Archived