Group of 7 From SJU to Pier??

pamscholtz

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to get a group of 7 people from SJU to the pier for our cruise on the Crown Princess on April 19? We could split up into three taxis (cars) or less (minivans) - but I wondered if there is any van service that could accommodate all of us and which we could pre-book? Thanks for any suggestions or links you may have.

Pam

Something made me read your post. My father's family is from Springfield and Longmeadow. Most of us have moved away to Conn, FL etc.

the funny part is i am on yuor cruise:D But i have not seen you on the April 19th roll call. we talk almsot daily. some more than others. please join our roll call now.

what is SJU. do you mean the airport or what? I would just put everyone in a taxi or 3. you will have lots of luggage and will need the space. are yuo flying in from Boston the day before or what?

write back soon

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to reply, Ellbon! I have been sidetracked the past few weeks and haven't checked the boards. So you're family is from the Springfield/Longmeadow area? That's quite a coincidence!

I'll head over to the Member Roll-call and check it out ... although we are a big group (there are actually 9 of us) and I'm not sure who will want to go where when.

We will probably take two taxis from the airport (SJU is the abbrev the airlines use!) if we fit with all the luggage - otherwise 3! We are flying in from Hartford on the morning of the cruise - non-stop from Bradley. We usually fly in a day early but couldn't do that this time - since it's non-stop we're feeling pretty confident we'll get there by sailaway!

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to get a group of 7 people from SJU to the pier for our cruise on the Crown Princess on April 19? We could split up into three taxis (cars) or less (minivans) - but I wondered if there is any van service that could accommodate all of us and which we could pre-book? Thanks for any suggestions or links you may have.

Pam,

Try this company. We used them on our spring break trip and they actually picked us up in a van that would have sat your entire party plus some. I'm booking them agin for this spring break.

http://taxivansanjuan.com/

Pam

my fathers family was meyersbros accounting on state street. now meyerskalicka but still in Mass. he flys into Bradley for business all the time. he winters in Fl like all year.

I hope to see you on roll call and at the party i am trying to get organized. it will be the 20th at 10 pm in adigo.

I know you wil lbe busy with 9 people but i would like to meet you. check RC please. great group of people.

:) We used Fairway Transportation for our family to take us from SJU airport directly to crusie ship, pier. Met us inside the airport terminal by luggage claim. Private transfers, clean, fresh-smelling SUV with very helpful driver. Price was lower when I asked to pay in cash. Website: www.fairwaypr.com. They were very responsive to my emails and questions. Would not hesitate to use them again!:)

Archived