Should we stay or should we go now?

one2trvl

I was planning a cruise for my family on Liberty of the Seas and have found out that a large group of 600 will be on board. I know I have seen a thread about large groups of people but I can't find it now. Is this group large enough where we will feel like we are visitors to their convention or is the ship so large this size group won't be noticed?

On the Liberty that will be about a 1/5 to 1/6 of the cruisers so not so overwhelming that you would be missing out and I do think the Liberty has more spaces that could be used by groups and not feel like it was being taken over. For me it always depends on the group and really I'd prefer to not sail with any groups but one that was interesting and not more then a 1/2 of the passengers wouldn't necessarily turn me off either!

It is a gospel muscians group according to roll call.

I'm usually a very positive person but if this is the same group that was on our Carnival Valor cruise a few years ago - - rebook to another ship or date now! They completely took over every activity on board and it seemed like everything was 'all about them'. JMO though - this group may be different. Good luck either way!

I doubt everyone in the group will even know the rest of the group! Except when they have "organized" activities, THEY won't even know who is who! I wouldn't worry a bit about this! At least you'll be hearing some decent harmonies!

LOL! I'll wait until PBS...

LOL

I'm not really into gospel, but occassionally I find myself getting into some of that Christian rock. It is almost 2:00 Am in my neck of the woods. That means now is the perfect time to catch some Christian rock infomercials. Last week I was 10 seconds away from ordering a 3 cd set, but I took a step back from myself and realized I am Jewish. I could get it for my Rabbi for Channukah 2008.

LOL

I'm not really into gospel, but occassionally I find myself getting into some of that Christian rock. It is almost 2:00 Am in my neck of the woods. That means now is the perfect time to catch some Christian rock infomercials. Last week I was 10 seconds away from ordering a 3 cd set, but I took a step back from myself and realized I am Jewish. I could get it for my Rabbi for Channukah 2008.

um, you mean 5769? ;)

Archived