Where is Laundry on deck 7 on Quest?

cruzingduo

We are thinking about this cruise in Nov. We will be on an extended Europe vacation and thought we could go over to Barcelona and pick up this cruise. I am a little concerned as it sounds like the ship has a lot of movement, and I certainly don't want to get sick and ruin the trip.

Any comments would be appreciated. For the price of this trip there are many others out there on larger ships.

Also is there self service laundry on the Journey?

On the Quest (Dec 22-Jan 5) there were problems with the water supply in the washers. After washing, there were brown spots on some of our clothes (we used multiple washers). We first thought that it was the dust that we had picked up during our ATV expedition in Huatulco, but when we had problems later in the cruise, we knew it wasn't that. Someone got hold of a cruise rep, who came and told a select few to give their laundry to their cabin attendant to have washed, and tell him that because of the water problem, there was to be no cost. They then shut the laundry down for perhaps a day (to flush out the water lines??).

While there are coin slots on the clothes dryer for payment, we found that if you just put your clothes in and push the START button, the drier would start.

cost is $2.00 in quarters per wash and per dry. It includes the detergent. It opens at 9 am. (I had to use it at Christmas due to very delayed luggage but then found that the ship took care of laundry for people with lost or delayed luggage.)

Laurie

Archived