UK, cruises question about confirmation numbers

max44

Here's a question to all the UK cc's,

We've booked our flight/1nt pre hotel /cruise/3nt post cruise hotel through a local high street travel agent, meaning we only have 1 confirmation number for all. My question is how can i manage my booking / choose seats for our flight / check-in online on the British Airways site if i have'nt got a seperate booking referance:rolleyes:

You will get your cruise docs about 7 days before sailing. In them you will have a voucher for the flight. E mail BA with this number saying you want a booking ref number to use online check in. They will give you a booking ref number and you can use this to check in 24 hrs before the flight goes. This of course assumes that the flight and hotels are booked through RCI as well.

Simon

Simple - get your T/A to call RCI and ask them for the PNR - this will be a 6-digit aplha-numeric code that is your airline booking reference. With this you just go to the BA site and enter your name the PNR on the front page and this way you can check out your flights. Remember that you can only select your seat 24hrs beforehand on BA now. Your surname/PNR combination also works on the checkmytrip.com website.

Archived