The Dawn

xomegxo

This July my family and I (26 of us to be exact) will be cruising on the Dawn to Bermuda. Unfortunately since we all wanted cabins together, we ended up only being able to get porthole rooms on the 4th floor, right by the medical room! lol Now ive heard, for a first time cruise, my family is going to love it, but our rooms arent that great. Can you tell me if my sarcastic uncle is right,will we be able to hear the ships propellars the whole time, and feel like we're in the underworld down there?

This July my family and I (26 of us to be exact) will be cruising on the Dawn to Bermuda. Unfortunately since we all wanted cabins together, we ended up only being able to get porthole rooms on the 4th floor, right by the medical room! lol Now ive heard, for a first time cruise, my family is going to love it, but our rooms arent that great. Can you tell me if my sarcastic uncle is right,will we be able to hear the ships propellars the whole time, and feel like we're in the underworld down there?

You will have a great cruise on our favourate ship.

I have been in a cabin on another line right at the water line and can tell you that the sounds are wonderful. You may hear or sense that you hear the water moving around the ship but it is very pleasant. If you are in the bow you may hear the thrusters at times and the anchor or machinery as you are docking but it is not a big deal.

Tell your uncle that he needs to join you and forget about that Navy transport that he last cruised on.

Which cruise are you on? I was just checking rates for 6-15-08 and all of a sudden it is sold out!!! Just wondering if you just booked!

no we booked in September for July 6th and went through a travel agent who only had these rooms reserved.

Archived