Infinity Indoor Pool

de13

We are sailing on the Infinity in SA in March with our 2 children. Does anyone know if they allow children in the indoor pool for this type of cruise, which will have many cool days preventing swimming outdoors.

We sailed Millie TA and the pool was adults only.

Also, any info on how it differs from Millie is appreciated. We enjoyed the Millie, the food and the spa and fitness center.

Thank you!

the main pool on our trips to Alaska has been hit and miss with a temp I find suitable to getting wet. ..... and I love my daily swim. (It sure isn't crowded and there were no chair hog problems at all...ever :) ) Hot tubs also were cool on some days.

I spoke to one of the pool guys every day and asked for more heat,,, never happened despite his smile and "No Problem man"

T pool had it's cool moments on one cruise also as did the hot tubs in there also.

Have read many complaints about the pool on the Infinity both outside and inside. All related to not being heated enough and the indoor pool jets not working etc. Thats not to good for a Alaska Cruise. Who do we write to to find out if these things will be taken care of before our cruises?

We are sailing on the Infinity in SA in March with our 2 children. Does anyone know if they allow children in the indoor pool for this type of cruise, which will have many cool days preventing swimming outdoors.

No children or young teens are permitted in the indoor Aqua Spa and there are signs posted which indicate this.

It doesn't matter how cold it is outdoors. This is an adults only area.

They do not heat the outdoor pools - just the T-pool and the whirlpools. For the most part you will not be swimming outside on an Alaska cruise.

They do heat the pool on The northern runs . BUT it is very inconsistent

(personal experience on several trips)

Don't know if this is new or not. :confused: For some reason I thought the age was over 16 for the spa pool, but in my doc's it says 18.:D

"For the comfort and safety of all our guests, Celebrity Cruises does not permit children under 18 years of age to enter the Thalassotherapy pool (no one under 16 permitted in the Elemis Spa, including the fitness area or treatment rooms)."

Archived