Hilton Paris

Here is the link for TA..it gets pretty good ratings and do take them with a grain of salt.If you are not using points to stay there do check out some other hotels as even though this is a nice area I think the 1arr would be better for a 5 day stay and there are some nice hotles down there..see 2nd link(but this is my favorite area in Paris as it is more lively and walkable) Check out the Inter-Continental as it has just been redone.

Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvi

Hotel reservations - Venere.com

Karen,

What is the larr?

Sorry..should have spelled out 1st Arr/1arr(as I wrote) means 1st Arrondissment just the 1st area so to speak..Paris is divided into Arrondissement's and they are shown like that on maps of the city.

We just came back from a short stay at the Hilton Arc de Triomphe...I think in the 8th. Absolutley great from the bellman that greeted us at the taxi to the one that put us in a taxi to Gare du Nord. We stayed on Hilton points. Can't say enough about it. Our room had a huge tub and a separate stall shower.

Regards

We stayed at the Hilton Paris near Eiffel Tower last May, perfect location and comfortable rooms, shower had very good water pressure. Buffet breakfast had nice selection. Staff was excellent arranging predawn transport and breakfast to go back to de Gaulle for flight.

Archived