Ecstacy vs Fantasy

trish99

I'm looking at booking one of these 2 ships for a short girls trip. From what I can tell they are about the same size and layout and the itinerary is the same. Fantasy is cheaper for whatever reason, but Ecstacy is closer to us portwise. It seems like the Fantasy gets a little better reviews on a consistent basis.

Any other significant differences? Help, I can't decide!!

Trish

I would disagree about the reviews, probably just luck of the draw which ones you read or havent read. Iv read lots here who love Ecstasy and it has its own thread here on CC. Must be a reason??

Parking is also cheaper at Galveston by far. I can park for $30 (special 5 day rate) or $35 in Galveston vs. $12 a day in New Orleans. Also, its extra driving to New Orleans for me like you so I would have to go in a day early and pay for a hotel, therefore, offsetting the price difference.

I wouldnt judge a ship by whatever recent reviews you have read or think one ship would be a lot different between the two sister ships. Some say Ecstasy has one of the friendliest crews for instance....but Im sure you read that too.

Archived