Saphire Princess on the food network tomorrow (wednesday)

Enchanted

Hi all,

I'm not a regular on the Princess forum so excuse me if this has alredy been posted, but I just received an email from Princess saying the Saphire Princess will be on the food network tomorrow and thought some of you might find this of interest.

I'll copy the email below-

SAPPHIRE PRINCESS HAS A STARRING

ROLE ON FOOD NETWORK

Watch Food Network Wednesday, 10 p.m. ET/PT January 16!

Watch Food Network’s popular series Dinner: Impossible on Wednesday, January 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, when the show’s host, Chef Robert Irvine, embarks on his latest adventure aboard Sapphire Princess. In one of his first challenges of the third season, Chef Robert accepts a “gastronomic dare” by the culinary team on Sapphire Princess. Tune in to see if the noted chef is successful with his surprise Alaska-themed challenge to create a buffet of hors d’oeuvres for the 2,900-passenger sailaway party that will take place in seven-and-a-half hours. This episode was filmed aboard Sapphire Princess in Ketchikan, Alaska in August 2007.

In each episode of Dinner: Impossible, Chef Robert Irvine (with the help of his two sous chefs, George and George) is thrown a culinary curveball and the team must figure out a way to solve their challenge before time runs out. From making dinner for 150 passengers aboard a luxury locomotive to recreating an authentic 18th century meal, will he succeed or will it truly be Dinner: Impossible?

Be sure to watch and see if Chef Robert Irvine can successfully dish up a culinary extravaganza aboard Sapphire

Well, if this has been posted on here already, I missed seeing it, so I thank you. Looks like fun -- I've never even heard of this show before!

Its a pretty well done show, with a great personality.... I think you will enjoy

The Dinner Impossible Crew stayed across from us the whole week and Chef Robert Irvine came aboard at port. The filming crew were really nice and had tons of equipment in their room. The room had all of the beds removed and they worked long hours. Food was great and I can't wait to watch the whole thing. Wished all of you had been there to experience this with us.

Archived