Slide Show From 1/7/08 Century Cruise

crzfanatic

Just got back from this 5 day Century Cruise. Everything was just about perfect (except I could have stayed on board a few more days). I am preparing my review but in the mean time I have done a slide show (with music) if anyone wants to view it.

Go to Photodex.com

Go to Sharing

Click on Member search and type in Crzfanatic

When the show comes up, click on the middle of the first picture and the show will start. Enjoy!

Andy

Just got back from this 5 day Century Cruise. Everything was just about perfect (except I could have stayed on board a few more days). I am preparing my review but in the mean time I have done a slide show (with music) if anyone wants to view it.

Go to Photodex.com

Go to Sharing

Click on Member search and type in Crzfanatic

When the show comes up, click on the middle of the first picture and the show will start. Enjoy!

Andy

WOW, that was great:) . Thanks for sharing that it makes me want get back on Century...after I get off Millie.:cool:

Joel

I was so looking forward to viewing your slide show. I sailed on Century April 2007. Unfortunately, when I click on your first pic, the slide show wont load. I get the dreaded red "x"

You have to load the Image software first. It will not hurt your computer. Lot's of programs use it.

Andy - I left you a message on the thread Big thumbs up, Century 1/7-1/12 2008, post #50. :D

Thanks everyone, I will try to put up just the pictures soon so you don't have to sit through the long (13 minutes) slide show.

FYI, towards the end you will see a photo shoot of some swimsuit models that just happened to be there on South Beach where I went to watch the ship sail, I hope they don't distract from the show <G>.

Andy

Thanks everyone, I will try to put up just the pictures soon so you don't have to sit through the long (13 minutes) slide show.

FYI, towards the end you will see a photo shoot of some swimsuit models that just happened to be there on South Beach where I went to watch the ship sail, I hope they don't distract from the show <G>.

Andy

Great! Just be prepared that if you don't label the photos, I'll be asking questions about them. Which bar, etc..

I thought those two in the swimsuits must be models. That "white" was really nice! Any idea what the shoot was for?

Great! Just be prepared that if you don't label the photos, I'll be asking questions about them. Which bar, etc..

I thought those two in the swimsuits must be models. That "white" was really nice! Any idea what the shoot was for?

I have no idea what the shoot was for. I was actually about 100 feet away so didn't talk to them. I was using my zoom which is why the shots are a little fuzzy. It was fun though.

Andy

Archived