How do I make reservations for Speciality Restaurants

happycruzer

We are members of the Captains Club and I believe that one of the 'perks' is that we can make reservations for the speciality restaurants before we actually go on board . Can anyone tell me if this is true and if so how do we actually go about it. Can we do it online or do we have to call someone.

Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks

happycruzer

Thank you mferanti. I am sorry I should have mentioned that we live in Scotland (uk) so it would be rather costly for us to call a number in the US especially as most of these numbers take forever to actually speak with another human being.....I know here in the UK by the time we have pressed a dozen or so numbers 10 minutes can have passed. But maybe I'm going to be left with no other option if we want to make our reservation.

Thank you again for your help and your very swift reply.

Regards

Happycruzer

I just recently made reservations for the Murano thru Captain's Club by calling the number above as the last poster noted. I've done this several times and usually have good luck. Unfortunately, this time, no times I requested were available but that's another story. I did get a confirmation by e-mail and thought maybe you could try this e-mail address. The confirmation arrived from cassiethompson@rccl.com She is apparently the representative for specialty restaurant reservations as it seems the last rep I spoke to had to verify everything with her. Reservations can be made 60 days ahead of the cruise. I hope this may be of help to you.

Many thanks to all of you for the great help!.

I think I will try to e.mail first and if I have no success there I may try a fax. Thanks too for the info on when we can actually book. We sail in 64 days....not that I'm counting or anything :-D

So hopefully we'll get the date of our choice if I act swiftly at the end of this week.

Thank you all once again.

Regards

Happycruzer

At the risk of hijacking this post, does anyone know if you can make reservations for more than two people? Both my husband and I are CC members but nobody travelling with us is. I'm just wondering if I can make a group reservation for us.

Thanks!

I am going to be travelling on Century in April. There are nine of us in total. We're taking my grandmother for her 90th birthday!

Am I correct that as a first time cruiser on Celebrity, I cannot make any reservations for Murano prior to boarding?

If that is the case, do I have a snowballs chance in heck of getting a reservation for NINE people after we board? Or should I just give up hope?

Thanks!

At the risk of hijacking this post, does anyone know if you can make reservations for more than two people? Both my husband and I are CC members but nobody travelling with us is. I'm just wondering if I can make a group reservation for us.

Thanks!

Yes--I made advance reservations for 4 on our recent cruise. Wife and I are CC, parents who dined with us were not CC--no problem.

MGG42--visit Murano as soon as you board--it should not be a problem.

I am going to be travelling on Century in April. There are nine of us in total. We're taking my grandmother for her 90th birthday!

Am I correct that as a first time cruiser on Celebrity, I cannot make any reservations for Murano prior to boarding?

If that is the case, do I have a snowballs chance in heck of getting a reservation for NINE people after we board? Or should I just give up hope?

Thanks!

Hi, you need to stop by Murano's after you board the ship.

Its located near Guest Relations (port side) and is easy to find.

Stop by there and speak with the Maitr'd. I was there last month

and it was fabulous:)

As for the table of 9.....to be honest, I don't remember seeing

anything larger than a 6 top....speak with the Maitr'd and explain

it is your Gramma's 90th birthday:D ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I bet he will try to accomadate you.

Good luck and have a wonderful cruise:)

P.S. Do not give up hope!

Archived