Ways to tell it's your last morning ....

CorvetteLady

All week I had been ordering hot chocolate, it would come in a nice pot and the waiter would pour it into my cup and there was always extra. Our last morning the waitress put the cup in front of me and the powder was still floating on the top! :D It was funny and we all knew our cruise was just about over.

Anyone else with a funny ending?

The wake up call comes at 7, then you open the drapes and yep, we're at the pier and it doesn't produce any warm and fuzzys. It only gets worse.....bus to the airport (FLL) sat on the floor for hours waiting to go to the gate, let alone check in luggage. Hungry, but nothing to eat (oh, wait a minute, I do have a few pillow chocolates!) The monitor is cancelling flights every few minutes....now we're praying to get home before N.E. gets yet another snowstorm. Just another Jan. cruise adventure and well worth it, too.

You have no underwear to put on for the flight home...it was all in your suitcases!

:eek:

Or,as in my case, you packed your shoes away the night before. True story. Another way is while on Spring Break you hear the students trying to figure out how they are going to tell their parents about size of their tab.

1. No eggs benedict on the breakfast menu.

2. While you are sleeping your faithful husband dutifully packs your debarking outfit in his luggage. You travel home in your nightgown, grateful that you didn't sleep in your birthday suit!:o

Our traveling companions were leaving the ship behind a mother and her little boy. The mother was saying "Daniel, nyeh nyeh nyeh, Daniel don't do this, Daniel, don't do that, Daniel nag, nag, nag" the whole way.

Tommy walked up behind this poor beleagered little boy and said "Daniel, the cruise is over."

This has become our cruising catch-phrase. Especially funny because my husband's name is Daniel.

Let's see...

1. You get that terrified feeling in the pit of your stomach as you're opening the envelope to your onboard account statement not knowing how bad the damage is.

2. All of a sudden, those pants that you're wearing that fit fine on day 1 are suddenly too hard to button!

3. That feeling in your stomach doesn't go away because of all the heartburn that's about to catch up with you from all the fine dining and the change of not having it anymore!

The only thing that can save you from that sad last morning feeling is booking another cruise and starting another countdown!!!

That's always been mine too. That first lunch on the way back to Orlando and for some reason they expect you to come up with MONEY!!!! LOL

Yeah, they don't present you with a leather-bound menu and a choice of 5 courses either! Go figure :eek: . Boo hoo, I need to book another cruise quick - this thread's starting to get me down . . .

Archived