hotels in ft lauderdale

LynandBill

Prior to cruises on Constellation leaving on 31st March, X have placed my wife and I in Westin, Fort Lauderdale.

Any reports on this one?

:cool: JC

95 Crown Princess Caribbean

97 Enchantment of Seas Med

99 Galaxy Alaska

01 Arcadia[old] Med

04 Voyager of Seas Caribbean

05 Constellation. Trans At

05 Sea Princess North Eur

06 Constellation Trans Atl

07 Navigator of Seas Canaries

Future

Mar/Apr 08

Bk 2 Bk Constellation Ult Car/ Trans Atlantic

We also like the Hyatt but another choice is the Embassy Suites. If you get your room on the right side, you can watch the ship come in from your room. Also, they have the full made to order breakfast in their atrium included which always helps start the day off nicely.

Cathy

Thank all of you for these suggestions...we are driving down to cruise on the Millie in April. Can you leave your car at any of these hotels and take a shuttle to the pier? I know in Port Canaveral, you could leave your car at the hotel for the week. I haven't seen anything on here or in my trip tix books that states you can to that.

My sister is driving down to Ft. Lauderdale in March and we are staying at the Ramada Airport Cruiseport, she is leaving her car there and they are charging her $6.00 a day to leave her car there. and they have a shuttle to the ship. Hotel cost $145.

Last Dec we and another couple in November, used Hampton Inn Plantation about 10-12 mins drive from pier. Both cases, stayed 1 night, free parking for the week. Sign up for late morning hotel shuttle. Crabby Jack's(?)(Dicks?) nearby had 1-lb MAINE lobster special for $15. Hotel was standard but recent Hampton quality. Price was about $135. Good Luck

Archived