Century Photos, Murano and Penthouse Suite

rspro

Wow! that suite looks awesome. What was that with the weird barbie doll with the dress of icing? Was it afternoon tea?

Thanks for sharing :)

Yes, that was one of the numerous decorations at a high tea.

Thanks a lot for sharing those excellent pix with us.

We're doing this very itinerary on 22nd June ( and staying on board for the next sailing up the Norwegian Coast right thru NorthCape & back....)

Amazing display they put on at high tea....!!!

Do you remember the locations for the two sunset ( or rise...) sets of shots ??

How long is the ''sail- in'' or sailaway lasating for Helsinski, Copenhagen & Stockholm ? I understand it is gorgeous approx 2 hours in ( and out ) for those ports. How about St-Pete?? I'd venture a guess you sailaway gives you at least 3-4 hours of superb scenery...

Again, thank you

Cheers

;)

http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/2007_Celebrity_Century/Photos.html

Follow this link for some general photos of the Century, including general areas, Murano's, the captain and others. Taken in August of 2007 during a Baltic cruise. The ship and crew were perfect.

Thank-you so much for the beautiful photo's. We had this same suiite for the Jan 7-12th sailing and we just hated it! Hated it so much we got off the boat and booked a cruise on the Mercury to Alaska in a similar suite! (1047). Hahahaha. You know I'm just kidding here - it was absolutely beautiful and I loved the Century! I also loved the Crew...they were amazing!

Looking back on posts, you seem to be a person who enjoys and is dedicated to Celebrity. I notice that you have also sailed Mercury. It's an older Ship and I'm not expecting the same quality on the Century, but did you enjoy the PH Suite? We're booked in 1047.

Kat:o

Thank-you so much for the beautiful photo's. We had this same suiite for the Jan 7-12th sailing and we just hated it! Hated it so much we got off the boat and booked a cruise on the Mercury to Alaska in a similar suite! (1047). Hahahaha. You know I'm just kidding here - it was absolutely beautiful and I loved the Century! I also loved the Crew...they were amazing!

Looking back on posts, you seem to be a person who enjoys and is dedicated to Celebrity. I notice that you have also sailed Mercury. It's an older Ship and I'm not expecting the same quality on the Century, but did you enjoy the PH Suite? We're booked in 1047.

Kat:o

We were on the Mercury in the Penthouse Suite in 2006 for the Mexican Riviera out of San Diego. The ship was fine, the room also beautiful. The only difference now is that the Century's PH Suite deck is larger since the entire deck was extended out some 3 feet. That extended the Penthouse deck considerably, and it is obvious in the photos. On the other hand, the Mercury Penthouse Suite deck, being enclosed on both sides by the actual suite walls and not just partitions, is more private. We liked them both. Here's general photos from the Mexico cruise, with just a few PH shots in the middle.

http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/2006_Mexican_Riviera/Photos.html

I have to ask...what type of camera did you use?

Which is bigger, the Penthouse or the Royal Suite?

Most recent photos are with a Canon EOS 40D, older are with EOS 30D, always with Canon lenses.

As a general rule, if you confine yourself to one specific Celebrity ship, the Penthouse Suite will be bigger than the Royal Suite. Having said that, I feel the Royal Suite on the Millennium class ships is very comparable to the Penthouse on the Century class, and of course, the Penthouse on the Millennium class blows everything away.

Most recent photos are with a Canon EOS 40D, older are with EOS 30D, always with Canon lenses.

As a general rule, if you confine yourself to one specific Celebrity ship, the Penthouse Suite will be bigger than the Royal Suite. Having said that, I feel the Royal Suite on the Millennium class ships is very comparable to the Penthouse on the Century class, and of course, the Penthouse on the Millennium class blows everything away.

Thank you! Can't afford the camera or the suite, so I guess I will never know. :D I thought the Royal Suite was the top category. Glad to know otherwise.

http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/2007_Celebrity_Century/Photos.html

Follow this link for some general photos of the Century, including general areas, Murano's, the captain and others. Taken in August of 2007 during a Baltic cruise. The ship and crew were perfect.

Great photos. Was the lobster in the main dining room or specialty?

Thanks a lot for sharing those excellent pix with us.

We're doing this very itinerary on 22nd June ( and staying on board for the next sailing up the Norwegian Coast right thru NorthCape & back....)

Amazing display they put on at high tea....!!!

Do you remember the locations for the two sunset ( or rise...) sets of shots ??

How long is the ''sail- in'' or sailaway lasating for Helsinski, Copenhagen & Stockholm ? I understand it is gorgeous approx 2 hours in ( and out ) for those ports. How about St-Pete?? I'd venture a guess you sailaway gives you at least 3-4 hours of superb scenery...

Again, thank you

Cheers

;)

The sail-in for Stockholm was worth getting up for and enjoying, It is a slow, guided cruise in between lots of islands and inlets, is very peaceful and beautiful to enjoy. It reminded us of the Inner Passage in Alaska but with less severe weather. As far as the sunset pictures they were from our day at sea between Copenhagen and Stockholm.

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them. We are in the same suite in a few weeks. Can't wait!

We stayed in this Suite last week...it really is gorgeous. Since these photo's, they had also added 2 double chaise lounges on the wings of the extended deck. Lot's of patio furniture. Enjoy!

Thanks Rspro for the Mercury Photo's...I'm sure looking forward to it.:o

Kat

Archived