Zaftique

Prairie_Gal

Thanks to a poster on the Carnival board I recently discovered this website. There are some dresses that I like on there that would be suitable for formal night. Has anyone ever ordered from that site, and if so, what did you think of the clothes? Is the quality decent? How was the sizing?

If anyone had a photo they wanted to share, that would be great.

I have never heard of this website but thank you for the info on it. I had to share it with my zaftik mother lol if you dont' know...its a yiddish word for cute and chubby my mother is the typical zaftik jewish mother and she will love this site. I too (until I finish losing my weight) will love this site. The clothing on it looks nice as well. It is obviously for women size 12 and up I think its a great site. They do accept returns and exchanges so that's a plus!

They are very zaftik! :) I quite like their styles AND they ship to Canada. I am always searching for dresses with sheer sleeves.I agree it is a great site , spent about half an hour browsing. Here's some of their dresses and the web site. https://www.zaftique.com/index.php/browse/9f67f78ac550d0a0cedb9196c158bb11//0/99/99

They are very zaftik! :) I quite like their styles AND they ship to Canada. I am always searching for dresses with sheer sleeves.I agree it is a great site , spent about half an hour browsing. Here's some of their dresses and the web site. https://www.zaftique.com/index.php/browse/9f67f78ac550d0a0cedb9196c158bb11//0/99/99

Karen, THANK YOU for posting that link!:) I really like quite a few

of their dresses!

I will let you know if I end up ordering something...I have been

searching for a new dress for the BIG 50 cruise in March:D

The boards are acting crazy again:eek:

Is this happening to anyone else? It sits for A LONG TIME after

you hit submit...then it doesn't even move.......you think the post

was not taken so you try again?

Now there it is:rolleyes:

Karen that first dress was one of the ones I was looking at. I also liked these. The last one maybe not so much for Formal Night, but it would be a good excuse to book the Supper Club. lol!

1e81250b8fc4d80120862cfac0ec15e8.jpg

3de172a7d7754cfd9955721eafd4878e.jpg

a9a535d7024af4ca2c271d6f16c111c0.jpg

b1efc629f7effeb9d9d4b90989676ca8.jpg

Hmmm... I'll have to figure out how to attach thumbnails. These are pretty big, sorry.

Oooo I like that red one too, would be great with a big bust. One of the posters here that is on cruise right now, would do well by looking at that site. She's a big girl, and wears them a bit too skimpy for her full figure.

I like the way the drape would hide the blips and rolls:D

I have found several dresses that I like on Zatique, but everyone of them that I like is "out of stock". And it says it will take 4 week to get. I have a hard time seeing all of the details, and I still have a hard time deciding on what size to get. My bust measures one size, my waist measures another size and my hips measure a different size too. So I have been afraid to order from them. I would love to hear from anyone that has ordered from them and how the size thing worked out.

Thanks!!

Archived