Concierge Lounge?

pinkrosesdeb

We had a butler on our first cruise on Century and he was fantastic. When we came back from our excursions, he knew our schedule, we would have finger sandwiches, shrimp cocktail, and smoked salmon waiting for us along with whatever drink request we had; quote]

Are the finger sandwiches and shrimp cocktail on the regular in dining room menu? Is this in CC class as well as the insides but you just need to call up and order?

Our butler noticed that we had left what he delivered in the afternoon and that we had ordered the shrimp and salmon from room service. That is all it took. He had this and the finger sandwiches waiting for us everyday after that.

This was about 8 years ago and we had a great butler. He might be a hard act to follow! :D

Sometimes I think I'm the only person on this forum who actually likes those little canapes in the CC rooms.

Not quite - there are 2 of us:D I also like the sardine sandwich they have at tea time.

I wonder what that says about me? :eek:

Don't even go there;)

You can request an assorted cheese and cracker tray, on our last X cruise we had a different assortment each day. Cheddar, Havarti, Swiss, Brie, Feta one day, Gouda, mainly water crackers and butter crackers, saltines one day. Not exactly gourmet but nice. We also didn't mind the canapes, some were better than others.

LOL... my mom and I ordered a cheese plate from room service and they gave us 3 crackers...:eek: We just laughed. The chesse was a good snack w/ our wine in the cabin.

Also, we booked an inside for this itinerary and were across from the concierge class rooms... got canapes most nites. :p

CuriousCat

PS hi chef!!!

Archived