The "New" Princess 'Doc Dance', it's a Hoot!

WitaMut

I saw that on You tube awhile back, it is so funny.

I have an Umbrella Cockatoo that is goofy too. :D

Colo Cruiser, I too have an Umbrella Cockatoo and a Lessor Sulfur crested Cockatoo. Both are in their teenage years and screaming far more than they did when they were younger:(

I think that video is a hoot and it looks to be a Great Sulfur Crested Cockatoo which are actually a bit rare. Or he is a very large Medium Sulfur Crest.

Colo Cruiser, I too have an Umbrella Cockatoo and a Lessor Sulfur crested Cockatoo. Both are in their teenage years and screaming far more than they did when they were younger:(

I think that video is a hoot and it looks to be a Great Sulfur Crested Cockatoo which are actually a bit rare. Or he is a very large Medium Sulfur Crest.

His name is "Hanibal". He is in his late teens too and I hear ya about the noise, that is why they have their own room. Major attention wanters. :D

Have a Red Head Amazon, and a Pionus we got as babies. :)

His name is "Hanibal". He is in his late teens too and I hear ya about the noise, that is why they have their own room. Major attention wanters. :D

Have a Red Head Amazon, and a Pionus we got as babies. :)

My Umbrella's name Pumpkin and the Lessor is named Mini. They are both 16 and female and the past year is driving me nuts. They are in our bedroom which is large 17X28 but they are soon to be in another part of the house. I have been told if we can hang on till they are older then they will calm down. We also have a little Green Cheek Conure named Baby who was hatched in November 1988 and we have had her since January 1989 so she is coming up on 20 years old. She is my little quiet bird.

My Umbrella's name Pumpkin and the Lessor is named Mini. They are both 16 and female and the past year is driving me nuts. They are in our bedroom which is large 17X28 but they are soon to be in another part of the house. I have been told if we can hang on till they are older then they will calm down. We also have a little Green Cheek Conure named Baby who was hatched in November 1988 and we have had her since January 1989 so she is coming up on 20 years old. She is my little quiet bird.

I sure hope they do quiet down sometime, they are neat family members though. There is no way I could put them in the same room. :eek:

They also have their 3 stands in the kitchen that they are on at different times during the day.

Archived