I need this cruise because.....

vol3820

I need this Costa Fortuna in March because the dry air here and the static electricity in my hair is driving me insane! Gimme some tropical air!!!

Next?

Next!!!!

Why wait until March for a remedy?

Do it NOW. Take two 3 foot long iron rods and drive them into the earth and you will be grounded will cure the static in no time. Next take a bucket of water and stick your head in it, will take care of the (h)air.

If someone asks you if you fell off colour, juast say "No, but because of the bucket on my head I'm feeling a little pail".

Don't forget to let us all have a full review.

Ron

I need this Costa Fortuna in March because the dry air here and the static electricity in my hair is driving me insane! Gimme some tropical air!!!

Next?

Be thankful you're not shovelling snow:eek:

I need this cruise because...

A. I need to dance!!

B. I could stand to learn some Italian

C. Let someone else clean for awhile :)

D. DH will really appreciate me when I return (he's taking care of our 5 children for the week)

E. I hate Winter

F. Gives me another excuse to shop!!! :D

G. Need to break in my new Toga

Monicajay,

So glad you were honest. I was afraid of negative comments so I did not add in needing a break from teaching science. I am so tired of dissecting I am ready to become a vegetarian. We only have sheep eyes left and I can get my appetite back for April!!! Spring Break is only 86 days away!:D

Josh wins. LOL

It's 18 degrees here!!!!! No snow, thank goodness. I've been trying to shop for a bathing suit (can't believe they have them in stores already) and it just doesn't feel right, freezing on the way into the store, and then tryin' on summer clothes!!!

I need this cruise because it's been a long stressful year.

In the past 12 months:

We bought our first home.

We had our first child

I changed jobs.

I've had 4 surgeries.

I need a vacation.

WOW~ take the vacation:) You definitely need one ( of course, that is if you have any money left after all of the above;) )

I agree w/ the other teachers!!! I teach Science, Math/ Algebra (comes in handy when measuring angles for remodeling), History/Geo., Language Arts, and Bible Theory... 6 days a week, year round.... In my spare time I go to law school.... Not sure if I'm vacationing or running away!!! :D

I agree w/ the other teachers!!! I teach Science, Math/ Algebra (comes in handy when measuring angles for remodeling), History/Geo., Language Arts, and Bible Theory... 6 days a week, year round.... In my spare time I go to law school.... Not sure if I'm vacationing or running away!!! :D

You must be a homeschool mom! if so, we have yet another thing in common. :)

Chantal

Yes, I am!!! Started teaching 11 years ago, Alpha Omega/ Saxon. About 40% of my community home schools, so we have the advantage of sports teams that play on the regular school roosters, student discounts, 4-H, etc... Never any socialization problems here!! Local private school allows us to use facilities for labs (network of students go as a class). We have it down to a science. :)

My utmost respect to the teachers (at school and at home) that are going cruising!!

I know school isn't a subject my boys wanna talk about on vacation, and frankly, I wanna forget about it too!! LOL Nice to know that won't be a problem for any of you!!

But, you KNOW I'm gonna have to tease my kids just a little and tell them I found out there will be a teacher's convention on board....and they'll have classes set up for the kids who want to go and I've already signed them up! ROFL!!!!!

Gee....wish I could keep a straight face long enough to tell them that. I'm horrible at trying to be serious when something is really funny.

I'm tired of teaching Algebra to teens who don't want to learn and only care about music and video games.

Why do we need Algebra anyway???????

I teach CNC Programming at a community college. I teach night classes. Luckily, most of my students are adults who are paying their own way through school. They take it a little more seriously than kids right out of high school. I couldn't imagine teaching high school kids. I generally dislike teenagers.

I feel the same way about algebra.

-35 F windshield here..... Does that even compute in celsius?

Windshield? Sarcasm?

Yes, I am!!! Started teaching 11 years ago, Alpha Omega/ Saxon. About 40% of my community home schools, so we have the advantage of sports teams that play on the regular school roosters, student discounts, 4-H, etc... Never any socialization problems here!! Local private school allows us to use facilities for labs (network of students go as a class). We have it down to a science. :)

I had to laugh Mick...when I saw the subjects you mentioned in your previous e-mail, and the comment about 6 days a week, I just knew it! And, I'm sure the comments about "socialization" were not meant for me...LOL :rolleyes: . Sounds like you have a great atmosphere for HS in your area. Not so friendly here unfortunately. We did put the two oldest in a private Christian school for high school. We could take 5 family cruises/year on what we're paying in tuition! :eek:

Can't wait to meet you and hear more about your family.

C

Hey Josh hope all is going well for you!

Last year:

Jan- became a grandparent

Feb.- left our church after 6 years

March- Married my daughter off ot the father of her child, they lived with us until December.

I understand stress also!

Even though I took a cruise last year, I'm ready for this one! My wife just got back yesterday after a cruise with her boss and her work mates on the Celebrity Milinium, I"M JEALOUS and ready to go! I'm taking my kids for Spring break but looking forward to going night time horseback riding for the first time with my teenage daughter in Puerto Rico! Can't Wait!

Archived