What's your favorite way to use your Sheridan's?

suziehmkr

I just wish they would sell it in the states. But that does give me a good excuse to book another cruise! :D

They might be doing it now. I saw a commerical last night on TV for Sheridans.

I think it is very sweet. A small shot of it is fine but way too sweet for me. However, my DD and DH loves the stuff.

At our local liquor store they will order stuff for you. Once we run out I might ask about getting some in.

I think I have seen it here in the Phoenix area, or at least something that looked at lot like it. Never tried, but now I can't wait. I have been sitting here reading this thread and laughing so hard!

Thanks, this finally sounds like a good tip.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we were first introduced to Sheridan's on the Valor in September, and one little taste and I was hooked! In warm weather, I like to put it in my little Magic Bullet with some ice and make a nice Sheridan's shake! Can't wait to buy some more on the Pride next month! :D

Just came off a 3 day to Nassau on Sensation. I saw it in liquor stores in Nassau for $25.95 but got it on the ship for $23.95. Also had the buy 2 get a free little one. I'd already bought several other bottles of other things and couldn't see spending another $24.00 for a second one. Wish I had now - the stuff is AWESOME!!

Archived