What's your favorite way to use your Sheridan's?

suziehmkr

349.jpg

From what I understand, the New York area has some stores that you can get it in.... but the rest of the US is SOL. :)

This all started for me last year on the Pride... they had one of those little tasting thingies and we fell in love with it. Well - the guy made a big mistake of telling me I could get it when I got home. Not only did he miss out on a big sale - I was bummed as soon as I got home and realized it was not true. :( I was hoping to pick some up on our Liberty of the Seas Pre-Inaugural in May - but they did not open the liquor department as we weren't going back thru customs. :( So, we waited an entire year to go back on the Pride and get some! And we got quite a bit.

Hint: They don't always advertise it, but if you buy two of the big ones, you get a small one for free (on Carnival Pride anyway.) :D That was the size I gave my boss and he is already putting in his order for October when we sail on the Monarch. hee hee I wasn't about to tell him how much I had at home - don't mess with my stash! :eek:

All of your answers are GREAT (and some of you are CRACKIN' me up!) Since it is cold & rainy here, I am going to whip me up a cup of hot chocolate and give it a try.

Any more ideas?

I get mine from san juan airport... best prices i've ever found at 12.95 a bottle. for the slightly larger bottle than you get for 24.95 on the ship... or 18.95 on st. thomas..anyone else have a secret spot they fing the good stuff for cheap??:cool:

This is great to know. Thanks! Funny, how our next big cruise is the Southern Caribbean... :p Too bad it is almost two years away. Guess I should really stock up in October to get us thru until then. :D

We just bought a large bottle tonight at our liquor store , it was 27.50 for the large bottle. Now that is Canadian dollars.:) Have known about it for a couple of years now. Good stuff straight from the freezer in shot glasses.

And it has been seen in Orlando in very limited quantities. I purchased one bottle, and went back weeks later for another and they were out (with no idea when/if they would get more).

I also found it here in Orlando, but for a very short time, so I asked about it. It seems that distributors are using test makets to see how it will sell. When I found it in my local liquor store, I purchased an entire case. I went back to get some for friends and family (not sharing mine), and owner told me the distributor had pulled it.

I do like the fact that we book cruises when we are getting low. Not that I need a reason to cruise, but at least it makes it seem more fun!

Jodi

I just wish they would sell it in the states. But that does give me a good excuse to book another cruise! :D

:cool: :cool: We sell it at our liquor store where I work and it is not a huge seller here. Now if you want to talk about Wild Strawberry Liquor, would knock your socks off. There are small wild strawberries in it that really pack a punch. I put it on my cereal in the morning to get a jump start to my day. Meets the Canada Food guide requirements - fruit and fiber. Hey - it works for me. Cindy:cool: :cool:

Not a drinker and we even bought a bottle on the ship.....so it's just sitting here...................but I do drink Hot Chocolate quite frequently. hmmmmmmmmm

I just finished my 2nd one... that was a nice tip that was shared. It was quite yummy! :)

As stated its not availble in the good ole US of A.

A friend of mine picked it up in Canada while there on a visit.

Yes, it is avalible in the good ole US. They tell you on the ship it isn't but, it is not easily available everywhere.

Just went and tried is with Hot Chocolate , very yummy!

Yes, it is avalible in the good ole US. They tell you on the ship it isn't but, it is not easily available everywhere.

I stand corrected! Sorry for the misleading comment.

Will I be able to order it at the bar on the ship so I can try it before I buy it?

As stated watch for the free liqour tasting. The will serve it there, but go early I have seen them run out of it as a sampler.

I like it with milk. It's like grownup chocolate milk!! We first found it in the New Hampshire state liquor store.

When we first discovered it and brought some home. We ran out very quickly and the only place to get it was out of the country. I had a liqour store friend check the wholesalers and it was not available from any of them here in TN.

Enjoy!

Will I be able to order it at the bar on the ship so I can try it before I buy it?

gee... i actually have never tried to buy it at the bar on the ship... i would also agree try it at the ship liqour store before you buy it....

I actually havent come across one person that didnt like it or ask for more after i gave them some....

It isn't an overwhelming liqour at all .... it has whiskey in both sides... the cream side {white) and the coffee side {black}.. but is more of a softer liqour strength wise... but the great thing is it hides or mixes so well ...people in my family and some friends that dont drink that much or don't like strong tastes love it for this reason... besides its also delicious by it self...

Archived