What's your favorite way to use your Sheridan's?

suziehmkr

Hi all!!

I know that many cruisers love Sheridan's... my boss has even placed an order for us to get him some more when we sail in October (I just brought him a taster bottle :D )

Besides the obvious sipping, topping ice cream & using in your coffee - how else do you enjoy YOUR Sheridan's?

Am I just out of the loop, but what is Sheridan?

It a bottle of liquor that is split down the middle one side is white the other side dark, when you pour it it comes out together.

We like it in our hot chocolate, or coffee and I have also mixed it with some Baileys to have on the rocks.

The joke in the house is that we know its almost cruising time as we are running low on Sheridans~

Is Sheridan an Alcoholic drink? I am going to the Bahamas 02/28/08 on Carnival Sensation. Can I get it on the boat or can I purchase it in the Bahamas? If so, where is the best place to purchase it

Yes alcoholic, very sweet though not a strong liquor by any means...

I think you can get it on some of the Islands but we always do it on the ship; its just easier

I like it on the rocks. Last bottle I opened and put in fridge didn't last the day......:eek: Hey I was just piddling around the kitchen cooking several things that needed to simmer and be occasionally tended to.

DW loves it in a Chocolate martini.

As I recall... Use 1 shot each of Vodka, Sheridan and 1/2 shot Godiva Chocolate Liquer.:D

Hi all!!

I know that many cruisers love Sheridan's... my boss has even placed an order for us to get him some more when we sail in October (I just brought him a taster bottle :D )

Besides the obvious sipping, topping ice cream & using in your coffee - how else do you enjoy YOUR Sheridan's?

Tastes too good to add anything . Keep it cold and pour into a chilled glass. Bottoms up.

Am I missing something here? Sheridans is easy enough to find in New York.

As stated its not availble in the good ole US of A.

Isnt NY NY another country? I know last time I was there it reminded me of Disney World. Heard less English being spoken in those places than most ports I've visited on cruises.

A friend of mine picked it up in Canada while there on a visit.

Hi all!!

wow... how funny... I thought me and my girlfriend were the only ones...!! we have now over all our cruises gotten about 20 people to fall in love with sheridans... from big selective drinkers to some like me who never really drink.. we all love it.. Me and my GF love to make a few cups of hot chocalate.... add some sheridans.... and you are talking about the best drink ever.. !! i think this is an great thread.... now lets see who knows the best cheapest place to find it as its not sold in the USA...

I get mine from san juan airport... best prices i've ever found at 12.95 a bottle. for the slightly larger bottle than you get for 24.95 on the ship... or 18.95 on st. thomas..anyone else have a secret spot they fing the good stuff for cheap??:cool:

It a bottle of liquor that is split down the middle one side is white the other side dark, when you pour it it comes out together.

We like it in our hot chocolate, or coffee and I have also mixed it with some Baileys to have on the rocks.

The joke in the house is that we know its almost cruising time as we are running low on Sheridans~

we say the same thing... " well guess we have to cruise again.. almost low on sheridans.." ( almost low is down to only 2 bottles):eek: and im not even a big drinker... but that stuff is soooo good... for a stiff drink .. add a shot or two into a glass of vodka... you can't even taste the vodka... or if you really don't lioke the tatse of strong drinks make a white russian ( kaluha vodka and milk} ala "The dude " or the "Big lebowski"... then add some sheridans..

Haven't tried it yet, but was tempted to pick it up last time I was in a local liquor discount supplier just before Christmas here in NJ. Have seen it many times...it IS available here in the good old US of A!

really good to know i can go across the river and grab some!!!! how much and where is the store... or if you have phone # or website that 'd be great..

Ive said it before... but thank god for cruisecritic!!! I think all my fellow sherridan lovers agree!! ( although it did make it more special that i had to cruise to get it so maybe I wont tell my girlfriend that we can drive and buy it.. lol :D :D :cool:

Archived