Possible CC group Cruise 11/12/09 Miracle anyone interested?

cruisinjerseygirl

I have a question~ How do you find cruise itineraries that far out? I'm looking for one in the fall of '09 and Carnival only shows to May '09 and Expedia shows to June '09.

You have to look at that particular ship like I happened to be looking at the Miracle itinerary and kept looking forward at the dates and they will show. I am sure that more dates will be added to some of these itineraries though so just keep looking at the ships and itineraries you are interested in but do it through Carnival's site

I am so happy to see all of this interest! I am still waiting to hear back I sent the email earlier this afternoon so if I don't hear something by tomorrow night I will email again! So far it looks like we have a total of 10 interested in this! I hope some more CCers will jump on board! I will be sure to keep you all updated to the minute as I am online about 11 hours a day and have a blackberry on hand to check my emails so I am excited to hear back and let you all know!!

Well all while we are waiting...because I don't see why we can't do this because we definitely have a nice group of interest of 10 and it's still early I am sure there will be more...anyone have any good ideas of names for our group??

The only one I could come up with is : Miracle Makers

Anyone else have any ideas please share! I would love to hear!

Well that sounds good carebear! Now if only I could get an answer back from Laura about deposits and ammenities we will be good to go and can make it official...still wondering if anyone has any good ideas of a group name...I have been thinking and still the only one I can think of is Miracle Makers but would love some more ideas!

Just thought I'd chime in Jerseygirl! I have never been on this ship, but I have done the itinerary. IT IS FABULOUS!! We went white water rafting in costa rica and it was so much fun! Stay away from the cave tubing in Belieze in my opinion, I almost drowned with tubes running over me and smashing me into the cave wall. I used to be a lifeguard so yes I can swim!! I hope you get the group going, and I hope you have a blast! Have you organized a cc member cruise before?

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi all,

I am having trouble seeing any posts after xcarebear. What's going on? I've been waiting for the prices and now I don't know if you got them. HELP!

Sheryl

I too can't see anymore of the posts! I have not yet posted the information because I still haven't heard anything but I am going to have to start a new post about this just to be safe so anyone who has shown interest please refer to the new post I will put up now with all of the information. I don't know what is going on with the posts but I am going to redo this one now.

This is strange. I posted here last night, but it doesn't show up. But anyway...

This is a great itinerary. I have never been on this ship, but I have been to the places you guys will go to! We had a total blast white water rafting in costa rica. (no experience necessary), it's beautiful there! Our raft guide was a crew member on one of the survivor seasons. (making sure the environment was not damaged in any way by them being there) And she was great. So smart. Just please remember to tip the raft guide if you go on this please.

I would be careful if you decide to go cave tubing in Belieze. I am an ex lifeguard and swim very well. I nearly drowned being run over by and smashed into the cave walls by the other tubes. Can be very dangerous.

But this entire itinerary is just beautiful. Have a great time!!

Jerseygirl, have you organized a cc member cruise before? What a trooper! Thought I would give you a bump.

sure, now my other post shows up...don't I feel stupid! well at least it is another bump for the cause!

Wonderful! The posts are now showing so we can keep looking at this one again!

So far we haven't heard back and haven't gotten any information but I will wait until tomorrow night I am trying to be patient...if I don't hear back by then I will make sure to send another email!

As for the name it looks like the only ones we have so far are these:

Miracle Makers

Merry Miracle Makers

any other suggestions?

Anyone else interested in this?

Janet...you and are going to Mexico together in November maybe by 2009 you will be ready to do this itinerary again and can come on this one too!

I would love it, but I can't book that far in advance. I have to wait for college schedules to come out. I take care of my grandaughter while my daughter is in school. We wont know her schedule for Nov. until probably July. But you never know!

The boards are hopping tonight and figured I would bump this up a bit to see if there are anymore of you interested in this!!! It's an itinerary no one else has done yet as far as I know it should be great! Let me know if you want to jump on the ship!!!

Here is our current list of interested people:

1. Cruisinjerseygirl
  2. Crazeecat5
  3. xcarebearxoxo
  4. CruisinDave
  5. Roudy1
  6. Rosebud5t
  7. Qprrules
  8. TheWiseRaccoon
  9. HeidiHo
  10. Peaceful
  11. Hermitstyle
  12. Cold350

Looks like we are getting a good list going and would love to add more of you all to it so come on!

Archived