Where to keep the rings?

jsacco20

Hey all, I was just thinking...We aren't having any ring bearers or flower girls, do I have the best man keep both rings in his pocket or what? I was just thinking how us girls obviously won't have any pockets, etc... should my maid of honor just hold his? What are you girls doing or have done?

Thanks!

~jess

yes, i would think most people in that situation would have the best man hold onto them and bring out when the time comes for them in the ceremony. i hadn't thought about it before reading this post, but this is probably how we'll do it. i don't think we're going to necessarily name specific bridal party members but we'll have a good friend of FI's who is there hold onto them most likely.

Have the best man hold your ring, and the Maid of Honor hold his ring. Or the best man can hold both......it's no big deal who holds the rings, as long as the wedding party knows what to do in advance. Have a wonderful wedding, you are so lucky.....and special !!:)

Hi Jess!

I saw Stuart this morning and Joe and I are officially booked!!!!! Email me or call if you need anything. Not going to post my email here, but it is my first name last name @yahoo.com (no spaces). My cell number starts like Joe's, but the last 4 numbers are 8089.

See you soon!

Dawn

Good question... The best man for my wedding is a female and will not have pockets. My maid of honor is a female. My soon to be husband preferred his sister to be his best person and I picked a good friend. I do not trust the ring bearer to hold the rings (he is only 5). Ummm maybe I will have my brother hold them. He will be walking me down the aisle or have the groom hold them in his pocket.

Good thread. I didn't think of this until now.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband to be isn't having a best man, so we both have a daughter each from a previous marriage, so both girls who are my bridesmaids will be carrying a ring each on a cushion. We thought it would be nice to have them involved even more.

Christine

Good question... The best man for my wedding is a female and will not have pockets. My maid of honor is a female. My soon to be husband preferred his sister to be his best person and I picked a good friend. I do not trust the ring bearer to hold the rings (he is only 5). Ummm maybe I will have my brother hold them. He will be walking me down the aisle or have the groom hold them in his pocket.

Good thread. I didn't think of this until now.

My soon-to-be husband also asked his sister to be his "best person". Glad to hear someone else has done this!! :-)

Archived