Need contact info for Woody

erniesband

Sounds about right qdog.... Woody's tours are off the beaten path type tours were you most likely will not see another person from your ship that day..... He is an excellent ambassador for Dominica.... Your tour will be with him in his Range Rover... He will be able to take you to places unavailable to other tours.....

Yes, its a higher price than your standard tour but this is another case of getting what you pay for......;)

Joey

Just came back from Celebrity Summit cruise and stopped in Dominica. Booked a tour with Woody based on reviews from this and other boards. His tour was by far the hightlight of the cruise. There were three of us that went on the tour. He met us at the pier at 7:30 and had us back at the ship by 4:00. We saw more of the island than you ever would with any cruise excursion and in areas that no tour bus would ever be able to get too. We saw water falls, numerous beaches including black sand beaches and the many little villages along the way. The highlight was an incredible secluded beach where we spent a couple of hours where you need a 4x4 to get anywhere near the beach.

Email me if you want more specifics.

wmassguy....how and when did you pay Woody? Does he have snorkle gear?

Thanks...axel26

When we toured with him in May we paid Woody at the end of the tour plus a well deserved tip.... As for snorkle equipment you will need to ask him about it when you contact him to book your tour.... His brother does a scuba excursion so I'm sure that its available but we didn't request it...

Joey

Just came back from Celebrity Summit cruise and stopped in Dominica. Booked a tour with Woody based on reviews from this and other boards. His tour was by far the hightlight of the cruise. There were three of us that went on the tour. He met us at the pier at 7:30 and had us back at the ship by 4:00. We saw more of the island than you ever would with any cruise excursion and in areas that no tour bus would ever be able to get too. We saw water falls, numerous beaches including black sand beaches and the many little villages along the way. The highlight was an incredible secluded beach where we spent a couple of hours where you need a 4x4 to get anywhere near the beach.

Email me if you want more specifics.

Can you give me your email address? We are booked with Woody for an upcoming cruise and can't wait! Would love to hear more about it and see pics if you have them??

... Email me if you want more specifics
Can you give me your email address? ...

Per the Guidelines:

Answer Postings on the Boards, Not in E-mail

Please try to answer message board posts on the boards instead of E-mail when appropriate. There is a lot of great information that we're all missing because it is passing through private E-mail. There are of course times when private E-mail is more appropriate but if you have information that would be helpful to many people, please try to come back to the boards and post it rather than replying to a posting through E-mail.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived