prices for a suite on the holiday

majosa

Okay when i go to Carnivals website it only shows the prices for the ocean view and inside room. Where can i find the prices for the suites? Thank you!

I checked and it's showing suite prices for the sailings I looked at. My guess is that there is no suite available for the sailing you want or the suite will not accommodate the number of passengers you want in the suite. (If a cabin only holds 2 passengers and you're a group of four only cabins that will accommodate four will be shown.)

Okay when i go to Carnivals website it only shows the prices for the ocean view and inside room. Where can i find the prices for the suites? Thank you!

I thought the same thing! I looked on CC site and it only showed IR and OV not suites...so I posted here and found out that they do offer suites(there are only 10) called my PVP and she said that were some available for the date we chose(May 19)

They are 374 sqft and the balcony is 87 sqft...It can sleep up to 5...king and fold out sofa sleeps 2..for the 5th person they bring in a roll away cot..The suites are located on the Verandah deck and there are 4 that the views are obstructed by lifeboats..V 7, 8, 9 & 10..the others have open views...

It has a shower, whirlpool tub, walk in closet, vanity area, refrigerator and seperate sitting area..

You can go to CC website and look at Holidays deck plans..it has pics and info on the suites and other cabins..

For prices I talked with my PVP....its not cheap but I feel like its worth it for us...its about $700 more for the May cruise..prices go up in June and July...

Hope this helps:)

I thought the same thing! I looked on CC site and it only showed IR and OV not suites...so I posted here and found out that they do offer suites(there are only 10) called my PVP and she said that were some available for the date we chose(May 19)

They are 374 sqft and the balcony is 87 sqft...It can sleep up to 5...king and fold out sofa sleeps 2..for the 5th person they bring in a roll away cot..The suites are located on the Verandah deck and there are 4 that the views are obstructed by lifeboats..V 7, 8, 9 & 10..the others have open views...

It has a shower, whirlpool tub, walk in closet, vanity area, refrigerator and seperate sitting area..

You can go to CC website and look at Holidays deck plans..it has pics and info on the suites and other cabins..

For prices I talked with my PVP....its not cheap but I feel like its worth it for us...its about $700 more for the May cruise..prices go up in June and July...

Hope this helps:)

Just an opinion:

Unless the drive to Tampa or Port Canaveral is prohibitively long for you, you might want to consider doing a standard balcony on a 7 night ship. You'll get a newer, larger ship, more ammenities, and more days to enjoy your cruise. You might actually end up paying less than doing a suite on a 4 or 5 night cruise out of Mobile

Just an opinion:

Unless the drive to Tampa or Port Canaveral is prohibitively long for you, you might want to consider doing a standard balcony on a 7 night ship. You'll get a newer, larger ship, more ammenities, and more days to enjoy your cruise. You might actually end up paying less than doing a suite on a 4 or 5 night cruise out of Mobile

I checked Tampa and it looks like you can get a balcony for $1079 pp on May 25th... can this balcony sleep 5? Do you know by chance how big they are?? We would have to drive down the day before so we would have to pay for an overnight stay at a hotel plus the extra expense for gas..

The total(taxes included) for Holiday for a family of 5 in a suite was around $3800...

Going the 25th would actually be better for us but not sure if it would be worth driving with gas and the overnight stay??

As you can tell I'm totally new to this and appreciate any info I can get:)

Archived