Excursions go up in the Eiffel Tower?

cardpunk

Just wondering if most of the "General" Paris excursions of most cruise lines go inside or up into the Eiffel Tower?

By "General" I mean the, do it all in a day excursions (8-10 hour ones which tour the city).

We are sailing with Princess in April.

Thanks!

We went in October and we didn't get to go up to the tower. We went through NCL, the excursion was was good. We just didn't have enough time. The drive in take about 2.5 hrs. We had lunch on the Glass river boat on the left bank. I was a little upset we couldn't go to the top but we did see a lot. You can probably call the excursion line and ask them. In Rome we didn't get to go into the Colosseum, but I knew that ahead of time because I called them.

• 2 weeks later...
Was the drive to Paris from the ship interesting, pretty, or just a long boring bus trip? I'm hoping it will be a little scenic.

It was a little of both. It went by pretty fast. We stoped at a Gas station/ store on the way there. I was glad I needed Duct tape because our luggage got ripped in Heathrow. I always bring a roll but I didn't this time upon my wife request and that happened. Which is another story. Our drive home was the worst. we hit rush traffic out of Paris and the heater on the Bus was stuck on. The bus driver couldn't turn it off. Everyone on the bus started striping. It wasn't pretty. We complained when we got back to the ship and received a $40 dollar discount on the excursion. I think everyone one did. I think it was worth every minute. We are going back one of these days.

Here is my favorite picture of Paris. We were on a River boat.

Paris150.jpg?t=1202495631

Archived