TBA cabin/E tickets

gypsyrose

When my TBA cabin is assigned (to the suite from balcony guarantee;) ) will my e tickets change from TBA to the assigned room? Just made final payment yesterday. Also, will it change from TBA on my CCL homepage? I'm guessing it will since that is how people know what room they were assigned. Just didn't know if I should wait to print my e tickets.

I think you can print the e docs as many times as you want up to about 5 days before the cruise, then I was unable to access my cruise info.

curious, are you just joking about being assigned a suite from a balcony guarantee? thats not what you are expecting right? Just what you hope for? sorry to ask if its obvious.

I have gone to the my documents page, I dont see anywhere that I can print from?? I have my funpass filled out, cabin assigned we are within 45 days. Is it because I am booked with a group?? or a TA?

The e-docs come up in an Adobe Acrobat plug-in, you can print from there.

Go to mydocuments.carnival.com

When my TBA cabin is assigned (to the suite from balcony guarantee;) ) will my e tickets change from TBA to the assigned room? Just made final payment yesterday. Also, will it change from TBA on my CCL homepage? I'm guessing it will since that is how people know what room they were assigned. Just didn't know if I should wait to print my e tickets.

Yes, it will change from TBA to the assigned cabin number. I would wait to print closer to sailing so, as not to waste inc/paper, I'm cheap:D

It has nothing to do with booking thru TA, I did and have printed fun pass and page 7&12(luggage tags). My gty has already been assigned.

I think you can print the e docs as many times as you want up to about 5 days before the cruise, then I was unable to access my cruise info.

curious, are you just joking about being assigned a suite from a balcony guarantee? thats not what you are expecting right? Just what you hope for? sorry to ask if its obvious.

Yes, I was joking about the suite, that's why I put the wink in there. It definitely would be great, but I'm happy w/ any cabin I get as long as it has a balcony. Thanks for telling me you can't print 5 days before.

my cruise is 4 weeks out and I have yet to get any sort of documentation, E-tickets, etc.

I do have an Email into our TA .... but they don't open until 9:30am ... so i just have to wait for a reply.

it is normal for this to be so late?

I mean, i can't book anything [shore excursions] without that booking number - and i'd certainly hate for it to be booked solid that we can't go on it.

Yes, I was joking about the suite, that's why I put the wink in there. It definitely would be great, but I'm happy w/ any cabin I get as long as it has a balcony. Thanks for telling me you can't print 5 days before.

I thought it was a joke, but sometimes I cant be sure lol. Any balcony will be nice. Im not sure its 5 days, but they do cut it off some days before you board. If you dont have your cabin # by then, you will have to get a blank luggage tag at the dock (whcih Iv done). The porter has the manifest and I did tip him a couple of dollars, not sure the procedure.

Everything else can be printed out ahead of time even if you dont get your cabin # in time. Im convinced it means a nice upgrade if they dont tell you until the last minute (which is rare not to know).

my cruise is 4 weeks out and I have yet to get any sort of documentation, E-tickets, etc.

I do have an Email into our TA .... but they don't open until 9:30am ... so i just have to wait for a reply.

it is normal for this to be so late?

I mean, i can't book anything [shore excursions] without that booking number - and i'd certainly hate for it to be booked solid that we can't go on it.

You should have asked for the booking number immediately when you booked. Any TA who doesnt have a booking number almost immediately you probably dont want to deal with. Did you not get anything when you booked? Did you ask for the booking #? You get the booking # when you book, the docs come later. When did you book?

thanks firefly .... this is our first cruise, so we are going in almost blind. we used a particular TA because she was arranging for this band in the Chicago area... we are going with friends .... but that is how we ended up with this particular TA.

I have some documents from her [our bill of course] ... but nothing where it shows a booking number... or i have yet to locate it.

I have confirmation numbers which change on each document. I have a Group Number, which seems to be the same. But that's it.

OH -- we booked in October, and paid in full before the "due" date.

The e-docs come up in an Adobe Acrobat plug-in, you can print from there.

Go to mydocuments.carnival.com

Hi thanks for the reply, when I log in with my booking number all that comes up is the names in the cabin, the itinerary and this message:

Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Hi thanks for the reply, when I log in with my booking number all that comes up is the names in the cabin, the itinerary and this message:

Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

That usually means someone in your group has not paid in full. If you are with a group, everyone has to make final payment before you can print off your edocs.

I have confirmation numbers which change on each document. I have a Group Number, which seems to be the same. But that's it.

I heard back from our TA and it turns out it was the Confirmation number... So i'm in the process of filling out all the stuff on line.

That usually means someone in your group has not paid in full. If you are with a group, everyone has to make final payment before you can print off your edocs.

That SUCKS!! :(

first time booking with a group and I think it will be my last time !!

Archived