Live From The Noordam With Tomc

tomc

Please do it anyway! We are on the March 8th trip and its great to hear he "Live froms" even if they dn't live up to Tom's great posts!

I will...I was just joking! ;) I'll bet some of the others will post in the same thread. I'll ask them!

Thomas Kinkaid, the Painter of Light, was on display by Park West. I like a Kinkaid painting. But a whole wall full of them is like having a chocolate cake with thick chocolate frosting bathed in chocolate syrup with chuncks of fudge on top. A little bit goes a long way.

:confused: I don't get the connection.

This reply came to you live from the Rotterdam. :D

Captain's announcement at about 10:20 this morning:

Docking about 9:00am. The predicted storm did not happen; the Gulf Stream has helped us, also, and we are going about 23.5 knots as a result.

RuthC, and others:

The Kinckaid and chocolate thing wasn't literal. It's just that one painting of his on the wall is neat. A lot of them all together is like sugar overkill.

NCKVILLEDUDES: Get a grip, take two humor pills and call me in the morning. It's a joke thread, j-o-k-e. I know, and am friendly with, more FOD's than most straights like me.

Uh, yeah, uh-huh, right: Woman at the table next to me said, to her husband, "If (x) gets elected, I'm leaving the country." I was tempted to ask her where she would move to, and if she would send me an e-mail in the event.

This post came to you live, SE of Hatteras, from the Noordam.

a chocolate cake with thick chocolate frosting bathed in chocolate syrup with chuncks of fudge on top.

If I were dying and could ask for a final meal, this would be part of it. And I might just wash it all down with chocolate milk. Tom, I'm sure you may not understand this, but for many of us there really can't be too much chocolate. I'm going to go and put one on my pillow for tonight just to pretend I'm on a cruise.

Thanks for a great trip - I really enjoyed reading your posts. Can you go again soon?

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Hello, my name is cruz4evr and not only do I have a strange name but am also a chocoholic who doesn't want to get cured.

I think I'll go and make that dessert Tomc mentioned! :D

Thanks again Tom for your wonderful posts, they will be missed!

My minutes are almost used up; the serious review will appear after I return home and consider the trip.

It's been fun having you with me on the cruise

This thread has come to you Live From The Noordam With Tomc.

My minutes are almost used up; the serious review will appear after I return home and consider the trip.

Tom, I have enjoyed your postings so much. It made the days fun, especially when I was able to read them at work. Can't wait to read your "serious review" of the cruise.

And just to dampen my spirits, I have an awful cold. :eek: But never fear, my dr. has prescribed the right stuff plus cough med with codeine for sleeping. Today is the first day since Saturday that I feel somewhat human. Human enough to start sorting and washing summer clothes. Yippppeeeeee. February 16 is coming.

Joyce :)

Tom, I have enjoyed your postings so much. It made the days fun, especially when I was able to read them at work. Can't wait to read your "serious review" of the cruise.

And just to dampen my spirits, I have an awful cold. :eek: But never fear, my dr. has prescribed the right stuff plus cough med with codeine for sleeping. Today is the first day since Saturday that I feel somewhat human. Human enough to start sorting and washing summer clothes. Yippppeeeeee. February 16 is coming.

Joyce :)

Hey Joyce, at least you know you'll be immune to colds throughout your entire trip!

Tom,

Loved your cruise journal and may not stop laughing for a few days. I have a great idea for your next cruise (which I hope is soon) Have everyone who loves to read your reviews send a $1.00 for your internet minutes! My check will be in the mail :)

Tom,

Loved your cruise journal and may not stop laughing for a few days. I have a great idea for your next cruise (which I hope is soon) Have everyone who loves to read your reviews send a $1.00 for your internet minutes! My check will be in the mail :)

Count me in! I just LOVE his stuff! ;)

Have everyone who loves to read your reviews send a $1.00 for your internet minutes!
Nice thought. But it would be problematic. Just think of all the "me, too" requests we'd see. And you can bet some will get their knickers in a knot because they didn't get any contributions. :rolleyes:

Nice thought. But it would be problematic. Just think of all the "me, too" requests we'd see. And you can bet some will get their knickers in a knot because they didn't get any contributions. :rolleyes:

I'm fairly certain that the idea was made in jest..... HOWEVER.... Tom is probably the ONLY cc member that I would financially support!

Can't wait to read his "real" review. Love the guy..

It seems like Tom left just a few days ago. Hopefully our cruise won't pass by that quickly! Thanks for taking the time to do the reports. It's made our waiting time much less painful!

Tom, we'll look for you as we're boarding.

It seems like Tom left just a few days ago. Hopefully our cruise won't pass by that quickly! Thanks for taking the time to do the reports. It's made our waiting time much less painful!

Tom, we'll look for you as we're boarding.

It does, Robbie. And, unfortunately, ours will go just as quickly. :(

I agree...reading Tom's posts has added to the fun of the anticipation.:D

This thread has come to you Live From The Noordam With Tomc.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FUN READ.....!!!icon14.gif:D

I enjoyed it VERY MUCH.....!!!!icon14.gif:)

WHEN is your NEXT Cruise....???;)

Archived