Balcony size on Penthouse Suites

maryella

Categories A and B, with the exception of the aft staterooms(veranda's are larger), are a total of 216 square feet, which includes the 43 square foot veranda.

Penthouses are a total of 322 square feet, which includes the 62 square foot veranda.

Shari

We were lucky enogh to have a PH last cruise(Upgraded). The balcony was no deeper than our friends' B2, but there is room for 2 footstools(dunno what else to call them) as well as the 2 chairs, due to the extra width of the room, and therefore the balcony. There was a small table there as well. But wasn't easy to move about on the balcony with all this stuff. Still, it was HEAVEN!

Hi Jennie,

Seven days before the cruise our TA phoned and said we could upgrade. We did have to pay something, dunno if it's kosher to say what, but not near what the price difference was. And it was a PH1, right in the middle of the ship! The couple we cruised with could have had the same upgrade, but didn't phone back fast enough...I just said do it, without checking with my hubby. How often do chances like this come along!?!?

I dunno though, that was my first cruise ever, and I knew I was starting with the best. Then to get an upgrade, and being able to fly over to europe in Business Class on points.... I am truly spoiled for life now! Can't imagine another cruise line, and a B2 looks so small now!

Just kidding, I will be back in a B2 as soon as I can, and I will fly in steerage to get to it!

Tropicalkerry2002,

What a wonderful first cruise. We love those PH suites. I booked an A for our cruise in April this year way back in Nov, 2006 and then a month later decided we would really prefer a PH. Well, of course they were all booked and even though we have been on the wait list for well over a year, it looks like we will be staying in our A.

You were lucky to be given that opportunity to move up. A great move on your part.

Jennie

Archived