Formal night photos - anyone have any?

Tintown

We will be on the Grand in August/Sept. and wondered if anyone had any formal night photos that they would like to share. We would love to see just what everyone wears on these nights, as we would like to dress appropriately. Thanks.

We really don't have any photos to share but have been on several cruises with all different cruiselines and found people dress from very formal to sundresses.

We are always on the formal side --- DH in a tux and a nice sequenced gown and heels. I think any effort you make towards looking nice will be formal enough.

We will be on the Grand in August/Sept. and wondered if anyone had any formal night photos that they would like to share. We would love to see just what everyone wears on these nights, as we would like to dress appropriately. Thanks.

....here are some great formal night shots.......:)

http://www.ianhughesphotos.com/loveboat_gallery.html

double post

Hey, this is a fun chance to show off!

I will chime in with a picture of our group of eleven, ranging from 13 to 92 years old:

www.elite.net/~thehalls/zakm.jpg

The fact of the matter is, anything is acceptable for formal night that YOU feel you look good in! Show yourself off and you will do great.

As for the 3 y o, he will look really cute in a little white shirt and a bow tie.

Have a GREAT cruise!

This is a picture of my wife and I on a formal night on the Island Princess on the RT La — Hawaii cruise. I wore both the white dinner jacket tux and the black dinner jacket tux on this cruise, on different formal nights.

IMG_0336.jpg

Archived