Sorry another Soda card question.

It runs around 6-7 dollars per person per day--you do know you can buy cans of soda at $1.50 per can. Pretty much what you'd pay at a hotel--without buying the soda-card. For the ocassional soda drinker, that's the way to go!

Soda cars are now $1.75 plus the 15% gratuity for $2.01 total.

It runs around 6-7 dollars per person per day--you do know you can buy cans of soda at $1.50 per can. Pretty much what you'd pay at a hotel--without buying the soda-card. For the ocassional soda drinker, that's the way to go!

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

How much is the soda card for adults on the granduer? Trying to figure it all out as to how much my funds I need. I am on a budget so I have to watch out for that. any advise would be appreciated.:D

If you are really on a tight budget, you don't need the soda card. RC does not object to your bringing on a 12 pack of soda with you. Your first port of call is Key West, so if you can't carry it on with you in Tampa for any reason, just go to the CVS or Walgreens, which are easy to find.

On your cruise, an adult soda card will cost you $27.60 each, and entitles you to all of the fountain servings of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or club soda that one person can drink.

:)

The coke plan is $6 a day plus gratiuty. For are 15 night cruise it was over $100. I still bring some cokes to have for the cabin but I am not going to bring the cokes back and forth. I personally like the cup too. Plus I like to drink the coke by the pool and the dinning room too,

Lexi

We have not had any problems finding cans or bottles (I like the 500 or 710mL size) of soda and bottled water in supermarkets, other shops or drugstores at most cruise stops we have done. Just ask a crew member (cabin steward, waiter, etc.) where they go for these when in a port. Typically we arrive at the port the day before leaving on a cruise and have a rental car so it is easy to stop for these in Florida, California, PR or most places our cruises have departed from.

Archived