Favorite cruise drink ?

rob6465

I will tell you this, once you have one of these drinks you will be buying them thru out the cruise...............

"Kiss on the Lips"

they are awesome!

Still drinking those huh Jim?? I plan on having another 29 days from now. :D

I don't usually drink, but I had one of these at the returning cruisers party and fell in love with it. I ordered one the next night and can't stop thinking about how good it was. Can hardly wait until we sail in May to have more. Anyone have any idea how to make one of these?????

I want to say that it's basically a regular margarita with Blue Curacao in it....Could be wrong??:confused:

I love a Bloody Mary in the morning. I usually have breakfast before the rest of my family gets up & enjoy getting an early lounge chair, reading a book & before you know it a waiter is there with my Boody Mary. I am not a big drinker but I just crave it when we are away. When we go to Vegas I usually have one for breakfast too.

Still drinking those huh Jim?? I plan on having another 29 days from now. :D

Whats going on man! Glad to see ya around....we are sailing on Caribbean Princess on March 30- April 6, 2008, sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale

was looking for previous friends, we are going to have to do a reunion cruise.....what do you think?

Where are you all sailing to?

Whats going on man! Glad to see ya around....we are sailing on Caribbean Princess on March 30- April 6, 2008, sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale

was looking for previous friends, we are going to have to do a reunion cruise.....what do you think?

Where are you all sailing to?

I say yes to a reunion cruise. I saw that you and Mindy had recent posts on our old roll call and I posted there as well.

We leave Miami on the Triumph and are going to Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan and Nassau. Can't wait!!

Jules and KCFan.....those "kiss on lips" wont be the same without sharing them with you guys...;) I hope to have a couple/many of them on our cruise in March...then again, I pretty much like whatever the "special drink of the day" is!!!

:DGoing on 1st cruise soon.Thanks

They are delish, but I'm not crazy about the ones on Carnival... they use bacardi for one, LOL... and they are generally far too sweet and tangy... if you are ever in Miami do yourself a favor and get one there... you will be able to tell a big difference!!

The traditional way to make them is with rum, sugar (or sugar cane juice), lime, club soda and mint. You put the sugar in the glass along with the juice of the lime, then add mint leaves and muddle... add ice, rum and club soda. They are very good if made properly... definitely one of my favorite drinks!!! Carnival tends to put entirely too much lime and sugar in the ones they make...But many people like them.

Archived