Favorite cruise drink ?

rob6465

Just got off the Pride, and smuggled some tequila and some Hypnotiq.

We were drinking the best drinks from them. Forgot what they're called but here goes:

In a glass full of ice add:

1 shot tequila

1 shot Hypnotiq

fill with pineapple juice

squeeze half a lime

top off with a bit of Sprite

Mmmmmm, mmmmmm good!!!!

I am always a little afraid to try new drinks. But, on my last cruise, I enjoyed trying all the DoD's. My favorite was the Blue Margaritta. Also, one night at Karaoke they had a special going on - so I went for it - I had my first Sex on the beach and I have to say that I enjoyed it very much;) . I don't remember enjoying all of the DoD's (except Blue margaritta and maybe the Funship special). On the Blue Margaritta day (in a monkey cocoanut), I started drinking them at 11am and didn't stop drinking them until after midnight - I carried that goofy monkey with me everywhere - although, I did leave it in my room during dinner, I didn't want to be too tacky.

What is in the kiss on the lips? May have to try one.

Pina colada is my fav!

If you are ever in Jamaica you MUST have a dirty banana there. Nothing like the one's on the ship but much much better!! Also a jamaica must have-hummingbird!!! YUMMMMMM

What is in the kiss on the lips? May have to try one.

Pina colada is my fav!

If you are ever in Jamaica you MUST have a dirty banana there. Nothing like the one's on the ship but much much better!! Also a jamaica must have-hummingbird!!! YUMMMMMM

It's mango puree, peach schnapps and grenadine... they are tasty, but I can't ever seem to get myself to spend that much money on a drink with no real booze in it :p But if you happen to have any dark rum lying around ;) Add it, it makes it SO much better :D

My favorite drinks are Miami Vice ,Sex on the Beach and Pina Coladas. What is a Dirty Banana? Never heard of it.

I used to love sex on the beach but then it started to get boring so had to stop. :rolleyes: (I am talking about the drink):D

My favorite was the Blue Margaritta. .

I don't usually drink, but I had one of these at the returning cruisers party and fell in love with it. I ordered one the next night and can't stop thinking about how good it was. Can hardly wait until we sail in May to have more. Anyone have any idea how to make one of these?????

My favorite drinks are Miami Vice ,Sex on the Beach and Pina Coladas. What is a Dirty Banana? Never heard of it.

It's basically an adult chocolate banana milkshake. There's a couple of different recipes, but usually it's got cream or ice cream, rum, kahlua, chocolate (creme de cacao), bananas(or creme de banana). They are very good and don't taste like they're alcoholic at all.

It's mango puree, peach schnapps and grenadine... they are tasty, but I can't ever seem to get myself to spend that much money on a drink with no real booze in it :p But if you happen to have any dark rum lying around ;) Add it, it makes it SO much better :D
They are good, but sooooo sweet. I can only have one or two, then have to switch to real drinks. ;)

Just got off the Pride, and smuggled some tequila and some Hypnotiq.

We were drinking the best drinks from them. Forgot what they're called but here goes:

In a glass full of ice add:

1 shot tequila

1 shot Hypnotiq

fill with pineapple juice

squeeze half a lime

top off with a bit of Sprite

Mmmmmm, mmmmmm good!!!!

That sounds a little like the Hypnotic f%@!

1 part Watermellon Pucker

1 part Hypnotic

2 parts pineapple juice

1/2 part amaretto

Mix with ice and go..

Wonderfull..

Archived