Yum Yum Man

levramosis

Waste of time? That' a matter of opinion.

AL trying to hard? I woudl say they exists to make passengers happy..

If HAL exists to make passengers happy, I would think they would be better served by getting the Yum Yum man to help out the very unhappy passengers like Addict who were waiting soo long for thier dinner to be served, than handing out an occational sweet or date. I would practically guarantee that his fellow over worked stewards would agree with me.

If HAL exists to make passengers happy, I would think they would be better served by getting the Yum Yum man to help out the very unhappy passengers like Addict who were waiting soo long for thier dinner to be served, than handing out an occational sweet or date. I would practically guarantee that his fellow over worked stewards would agree with me.

Now why didn't I think of that!!! Fabulous idea! I'm sure many of the diners (and our waiters) would have appreciated it!

During dinner service, the Yum Yum man often helps out by acting as an "asst. asst" steward, especially in areas with overly obnoxious diners...

Two more waiters are going to solve slow service in the Dining room? Or will one have to become a wine steward (peopel wait for wine too) and the other a waiter? Even less of an affect on the service. :D

Archived