Boston Parking

sk8teacher

Is there any place that provides long term parking besides Black Falcon? We will be on the HAL Voyage of the Vikings from July 5 through August 9 and I am not looking forward to to paying at least $490 for parking. Is it possible to park further away cheaper and taxi in to the pier?

Cheers,

$14 a day for parking in Boston is about as cheap as you are going to get. Even if you look at the park, shuttle and fly offsite parking lots for Logan Airport, I didn't see one for less than $14/day.

One hotel that has a stay and park free deal is the Best Western in Quincy http://book.bestwestern.com/packages/hotelContent.do?hotelCode=22041&newSearch=Y&requestType=1 It says it is only for 14 days though but might be worth a call.

There is another service in the Boston area called Logan Express that has long term parking lots and busses that go to Logan Airport but even those lots are $11/day. While the parking is cheaper, taking a bus to the airport and then a cab to the port or just a cab from the Logan Express lot to the port really wouldn't save you any money and would be a lot of effort.

Is there any place that provides long term parking besides Black Falcon? We will be on the HAL Voyage of the Vikings from July 5 through August 9 and I am not looking forward to to paying at least $490 for parking. Is it possible to park further away cheaper and taxi in to the pier?

Cheers,

For that kind of money you can park at my house.lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived