Mosquitos

We are due on Celebration 28 Feb. Having talked to the GP there'll certainly be no malaria risk at this time of year, however it is always wise to use insect repellant as it is not only mozzies that can give you a nasty bite!

We've done this three times now and there were no mosquitoes....there were some 'ordinary' flies which were a bit bothersome one day in port but they didn't bite. You can get insect repellant cream to put on your arms/legs if you are worried.

We've done this three times now and there were no mosquitoes....there were some 'ordinary' flies which were a bit bothersome one day in port but they didn't bite. You can get insect repellant cream to put on your arms/legs if you are worried.

Thanks to you both for your replies. I will definitely have my insect repellent with me - its just that me and mosquitos are definitely not compatible!

I have been reading all the posts on these boards and its good to see that the majority are really enthusiastic.

Hope you enjoy your cruise tipsy252.

Thanks.

Hi, this may seem like a silly question :confused: to some of you, but we are off on the Celebration this coming Thursday around the Red Sea. Does anyone know please if there will be any mozzies around at this time of the year? Thanks

Have a great cruise :D

Archived