Mariner ....Chops or Portofino???

Matt1108

When we were on Mariner in May, we did both. Although the presentation was beautiful we were all (7 of us) dissappointed in the meal at Portifinos. Some was dry or overcooked and the rest just so so. The desserts were very good though.

Chops was EXCELLENT! We are very much looking forward to our next trip and we plan on donig Chops twice and skipping Portifinos.

Erika

I would love the menu from Portofino's. Would you please e-mail to marsha_mlp@yahoo.com. We will be sailing on Mariner on March 16 and plan to make reservations to eat there. Thanks! Marsha

Marsha, we're on that cruise as well but I don't recall seeing you post on the departure thread. You should come over and join us. Did you sign up for the M&M?

Hope to see you then.

ETA: Would be nice if I answered the OP's question...We did both on our Liberty cruise in November and while Chops was delicious (I had the pork chop) I thought the filet at Portofino's was one of the best I've ever had. Plan to hit both during our March cruise.

Archived