Solstice Dining Pictures/360 on line

nps001

Hi All,

In case you have not noticed, the pictures of the dining venues have been posted with many have 360 views:

http://celebritysolstice.com/?ProspectID=4B3C34BC5FE64AA3A505A4DE56C62727&SRC=PGI115605#/home/

It appears (to answer everyone's questions) that there will be 4 Specialty Dining venues: Blue, Murano, Silk Harvest, and Tuscan Grille.

Simply put the pictures and design are beautiful!

In-FREAKING-credible! After looking at some of these pictures, especially the Oceanview, it's almost starting to feel a little like the Jetson's. The good news is, I'll be one of the first to marvel at this ship. The bad news is, I'll have to get off in seven days!

That does it, I'm not getting off, ever!

Hi All,

In case you have not noticed, the pictures of the dining venues have been posted with many have 360 views:

http://celebritysolstice.com/?ProspectID=4B3C34BC5FE64AA3A505A4DE56C62727&SRC=PGI115605#/home/

It appears (to answer everyone's questions) that there will be 4 Specialty Dining venues: Blue, Murano, Silk Harvest, and Tuscan Grille.

Simply put the pictures and design are beautiful!

Hi Nps !

That sounds about right, but Blu may not be available to those who did not book Aqua Class. Also, from what was posted elsewhere, Blu sounds like it will have the same menu as the Main Dining Room, being a smaller venue to dine for those who booked Aqua Class.

If the above turns out to be accurate, that means there will be 3 specialty restaurants availble to most of us, and not 4. Hopefully, the Blu questions will be answered in the near future.

Some of it looks really great while some to me seems cold & very institutional...seeing it in person of course will be the best test and we are looking forward to it.! Seems like a week won't be enough time...What does Epernay mean or stand for? seems french...what is the purpose of a wine tower--is it only decorative or does it move somehow????

So is it thought that only the specialty restaurants will cost extra or will those other bistros & cafes also have charges--like the coffee bars , cafes. bistros etc?

We only go once each cruise to a specialty restaurant for a big night out. For other nights ,I hope we can still get our set table at a set time with one set of waitstaff...

Epernay is a town in the Champagne region of France. I think Moet et Chandon is located near there, for instance.

There's a awful lot of white on this new ship. How do they expect to keep it looking clean and fresh month in and month out -- unless everything is white leather or vinyl?

Hi Nps !

That sounds about right, but Blu may not be available to those who did not book Aqua Class. Also, from what was posted elsewhere, Blu sounds like it will have the same menu as the Main Dining Room, being a smaller venue to dine for those who booked Aqua Class.

If the above turns out to be accurate, that means there will be 3 specialty restaurants availble to most of us, and not 4. Hopefully, the Blu questions will be answered in the near future.

Hi Everyone !

From the information listed on Celebrity's website, it looks like my comments above are correct, and Blu will be for Aqua Class passengers only. I am curious if they will have some sort of standby list, should Blu have empty tables. Time will tell.

Andy,

Here's the quote from the press release which confirms Blu will be open to others based on availability:

Blu

"Clean cuisine" is served in this soothing specialty venue designed by Celebrity's own Newbuilding and Design team. A venue exclusively for guests booked in Celebrity Solstice's new AquaClass category of accommodations, Blu is open for other guests on a space-available basis. The menu features savory appetizers such as roasted beet salad with goat cheese; Mediterranean chopped salad with pita chips and pomegranate vinaigrette; and entrees including blackened ahi tuna, pan-seared filet mignon, and herb-crusted rack of lamb.

Bonnie

Andy,

Here's the quote from the press release which confirms Blu will be open to others based on availability:

Blu

"Clean cuisine" is served in this soothing specialty venue designed by Celebrity's own Newbuilding and Design team. A venue exclusively for guests booked in Celebrity Solstice's new AquaClass category of accommodations, Blu is open for other guests on a space-available basis. The menu features savory appetizers such as roasted beet salad with goat cheese; Mediterranean chopped salad with pita chips and pomegranate vinaigrette; and entrees including blackened ahi tuna, pan-seared filet mignon, and herb-crusted rack of lamb.

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie !

That's good to know. I am glad it will be open to others if space is available.

There's a awful lot of white on this new ship. How do they expect to keep it looking clean and fresh month in and month out -- unless everything is white leather or vinyl?

This has been said before, and my response is simple: do you honestly think X would develop this color scheme without thinking about how the color white may show dirt? I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt until I cruise her a second time two years from now.

This has been said before, and my response is simple: do you honestly think X would develop this color scheme without thinking about how the color white may show dirt? I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt until I cruise her a second time two years from now.

I see your point, but I don't necessarily believe in the infallibility of Celebrity. Look at the mess with the Cirque de Soleli cross-branded-promotions, for instance. I just hope the chairs are leather and not vinyl! Micro-suede is pretty stain & wear resistant, too, and doesn't stick to the skin like vinyl or naugahide (oh my).

Hi Everyone !

From the information listed on Celebrity's website, it looks like my comments above are correct, and Blu will be for Aqua Class passengers only. I am curious if they will have some sort of standby list, should Blu have empty tables. Time will tell.

If Celebrity took a leap forward in computer capacity, this would be easy. For instance, if the party at my table booked the Tuscan Grille for a night, a good computer system would show my table available in Blu. I don't know if X is up to that but it "seems" simple enough. Of course, this would only work if the whole table was going to dinner.

I see your point, but I don't necessarily believe in the infallibility of Celebrity. Look at the mess with the Cirque de Soleli cross-branded-promotions, for instance. I just hope the chairs are leather and not vinyl! Micro-suede is pretty stain & wear resistant, too, and doesn't stick to the skin like vinyl or naugahide (oh my).

Very good point, Leela, but I'm hoping for the best. Put it this way, I promise that I will treat it like my own home when I board her for the innaugural. Not trying to rub it in, I'm just stoked!

Archived