Anyone know what change fees are associated with Travelocity reservations?

I emailed them and they haven't gotten back to me. Is it possible to change a reservation with them (e.g. stateroom class)? I'm assuming there is a charge, anyone know what the fee is?

Can you get an adjustment if the price goes down? I have paid Travelocity the full amount, but the cancellation policy they showed me was Carnival's which currently allows a refund minus deposit.

Thanks in advance for any info. you can provide.

PS - I hope this is a "legal" question - I apologize if it's not!

I used Travelocity because they were offering a $50 onboard credit for using Mastercard and a coupon book, which the cruiseline wasn't offering, and the price was the same.

I didn't know you could try to get an adjustment or credit after a price drop until I read these boards.

I just got off the phone with Travelocity - they contacted Carnival who offered a one category room upgrade or OBC. I went with the OBC.

Thanks to everyone whose posts brought this to my attention! :)

I just booked a cruise with travelocity as well.. I did two changes, and asked them if there were any change fees associated, and they told me the only time they would charge a fee is after you have provided the final payment.

Call customer service.. they are way faster than the email thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I have received a credit on two cruises booked with Travelocity when the price dropped. The first time they did it automatically as the price was lower at the time of final payment (I did not know at the time to ask). The second cruise, I watched the rates and called and requested a rate change when they dropped.

Archived