It's not a boat!!

Anni_M

I know two things: Port is left (two four letter words) and starboard is right and when dh says in a deep throated voice "Get off my boat" I know it is time to start moaning.

Right? Left? Well now I guess that depends on whether you are facing the "front" or the "back" of the "boat"! :p

You wanna know one of my pet peeves? People who are bothered by something as insignificant as someone using the word "boat" in reference to a ship. :D

I guess you can't help what annoys you.

You mean like imaginary bugs in someone's avatar???:D

I don't sweat the ship vs boat thing much, I figure it's still a boat, just a REALLY BIG ONE!;)

I kinda have the same pet peeve with that basketball team in Boston that doesn't know how to pronounce "Celtic" properly :mad: . Must not have been a real Irishman that came up with that. Surely there was a Paddy somewhere in Beantown that knew it's pronounced Keltik.

JHC

You wanna know one of my pet peeves? People who are bothered by something as insignificant as someone using the word "boat" in reference to a ship. :D

I guess you can't help what annoys you.

You mean like imaginary bugs in someone's avatar???:D

I don't sweat the ship vs boat thing much, I figure it's still a boat, just a REALLY BIG ONE!;)

I kinda have the same pet peeve with that basketball team in Boston that doesn't know how to pronounce "Celtic" properly :mad: . Must not have been a real Irishman that came up with that. Surely there was a Paddy somewhere in Beantown that knew it's pronounced Keltik.

JHC

Hi, JHC!

Haven't seen you around in quite some time? How goes it??

Archived