Thank you

Seadreams27

New to this forum, as you can see by post No. Though I have been reading them for a couple of months now. I would like to say thank you to all the c.c.ers for the great info I have found on these pages. For someone who has never sailed before it is great to know what I might expect. All the hints and the packing list have been a godsend. I don't know why P&O don't tell people about this site, it would sure make life a lot easier. Big thank you to all.

welcome seasdreams.

As you probably have already guessed we all love talking cruising, so when someone is new we get to talk about it all again.

Have you cruised yet or still planning .

any questions we can chat about?

Kaseyoz.

313 days to wait.:eek: If I had to wait all that time over again I think I would cry. How lucky that you have just had a cruise to tide you over for a while., nothing like dragging out the photos to make a memory seem like just yesterday. I'm sure the time will zip past, and before you know it you will be cruising again.

Welcome Seadreams27 ... I hope you realise that these boards become just as addictive as cruising!

It's a great place, as you've said, for finding out so much information - I wish I had found it before our first cruise!

Great to have you on board!:D

Seadreamer27. Welcome to the cruise family.DH and I did our 1st cruise this time last year. We were like you, (new nothing). I think I gave everyone here such a big job with all my questions but nothing was a problem for them. I am sooooo greatful to them all. Will be doing our 2nd next Feb. I know a little more now but I still ask lots of questions.Don't be afraid to ask anything. Suexxx

I don't know why P&O don't tell people about this site, it would sure make life a lot easier. Big thank you to all.

What, and admit that many here know more than their customer reps? :eek:

And unlike the PR department, the bad is discussed along with the good! ;)

Always nice to see friendly, new, addicted faces on this forum. Pull up a comfy chair and enjoy your stay!! :) You aren't too addicted yet though. Wait till you click the refresh (F5) button to see if anyone has posted in the last 30 seconds. :eek:

[

Always nice to see friendly, new, addicted faces on this forum. Pull up a comfy chair and enjoy your stay!! :) You aren't too addicted yet though. Wait till you click the refresh (F5) button to see if anyone has posted in the last 30 seconds. :eek:

What you wait a whole 30 seconds:eek: surely ther is a way to it quicker:D

Yeah, I'm also a CC junkie

My wife thinks I am a nut ...especially as in the past my "conversations" have been with Americans (mainly) on the Princess Forum.

Lets face it, Ozzies have a different outlook on many things (eg tipping) and this forum, which is to date mainly populated by Australians is great and I believe the info and help available will be a lot more relevent.

We can also talk about cricket without wondering if others know what its all about:p

cheers

Hi seadreams27,

I too am fairly new to cc and wished I had known about the forum before I went on my 1st cruise. There is so much information on these pages that it's hard to keep up, and like so many ccer's I'm also addicted to this forum.

You'll be sailing directly after us, we're on PD 18.3.08-26.3.08. I'll try and keep the place in a tidy order for you:D

I particularly enjoy reading the amazing reviews and the relationships that have been made over the pages.

See you on the pages.

Cheers

Marg

Archived