first caribbean cruise goin on freedom of the seas...

hey everyone,

i am goin' on my very first ever cruise to eastern caribbean with my feonee and his parents. We are goin' on freedom of the seas on april 6, and would love some info on the ship and info on the ports of call...our ports of call are San Juan (R.P), Charlotte Amalie St,thomas, Philipsburg St. Maarten..

thankz for the help!

You need to e-mail RCI and request a cruise brochure--it will have all the info you need about the cruise itself, pictures of the cabins, the deck plans, everything about tipping, clothing, ports, etc...

I can't even imagine BOOKING a cruise without this info beforehand!

Takes about 10 days to get it--sometimes less!

thankz guys for the replys...i would really like to know what is there to do on the different islands ect.. as i have never been on a cruise and this is my first one!

We're sailing with you, come and join our roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=527398

We'll all have a great cruise:D

thankz guys for the replys...i would really like to know what is there to do on the different islands ect.. as i have never been on a cruise and this is my first one!

Hi Swiss,

WE did the Eastern route last year ( First cruise too, but on Adventure) We loved it!! Perfect weather...( but windy!)..In Puerto Rico, we toured Old SAn Juan, viewed the fort, went shopping, explored...In St Thomas, we went to Megans Bay for the afternoon and toured Charlotte Amelie for shopping in the morning..In St Maarteen, we did the The LIttle Divie Bay Beach excursion thru the ship..WE spent 6 hours at the resort, had a bbq lunch and just enjoyed the day ( This was my favorite excursion!)

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

we are leaving on Freedom in 2 weeks!!!! yipeee!!:D

Be sure to be up on deck as you pull into San Juan- wonderful sights to see, the old fort. Take a tour there then walk the old town, window shop.

St Maarten, do a little downtown shopping then head over to Orient Beach.

You will be on a fantastic ship, it is a resort in itself. Forget any other kind of vacations after you have cruised RCCL.

Be sure to go to the Ice show, and watch all the Parades down the Promenade.

Archived