Captain's (2) for the Odyssey ?

Martita B.

The three Captain's, Karlo, Toenis T. and Geir-Arne all have seniority ~~I just hope the "powers that be" do not look elsewhere.

Seabourn will need to hire more Captain's for the three Yachts.

I was surprised when I heard not all the Captain's and Senior Officer's want to move to the Odyssey.

Time will tell ~~~:p

Martita B.

For many people, bigger is not better. If you are comfortable with a pair of shoes that you've had for years, you may just want to maintain them and enjoy them a bit longer. Getting a pair of fancy new shoes can be painful and, you fear, will never be as comfortable as your "old friends".

The triplets are relatively simple in design and operation as compared to the big sister. Also, just as many Seabourn guests prefer the intimacy of the triplets, so might a captain. It is nice for some to know every crew member's name and a bit about them, rather than having a more impersonal experience as the constant rotation of crew occurs.

Alas, there may be more to who captains the new ship(s) than being a favorite of some guests or longest around. No implications intended at all, but new skill sets, desire and need.

Archived